sulli's momentum

Infinitum

 chapter twentynine 

 sulli's momentum

 

________________________________________

 

The girls and L.Joe watched as some nerdy guy tried to juggle dogs and dropped them. The student council was trying to hold in their laughter, but apparently Luna didn't find it funny at all.

"NEXT!" Sooyoung shouted.

 

"You know what I don't understand? Why no one talented ever enters the talent show." L.Joe said out loud as the next person to audition was singing offtune.

"It's not like anyone else gets a chance anyways, the cheerleaders win every year." Sulli whispered back to L.Joe.

"Must be tough for Luna to be one of the judge for these auditions, because they're all TERRIBLE." Krystal shifted in her seat and watched the next person try to tapdance.

 

"I'm just hoping somone would show the cheerleaders they're not everything just because they're pretty." L.Joe said, giving Sulli a flash of lightbulb in her mind.

"Why don't we audition?" Sulli exclaimed excitedly. Victoria shook her head.

"These are the CHEERLEADERS we're talking about. No one ever beats them." 

 

Sulli frowned. "I know you're part of their clique or squad or whatever, but that doesn't mean you have to rub it in our faces." She was done. It was making her mad by the second that the old Victoria was gone. Victoria's face was flushed red.

 

"That's not a bad idea." Krystal slowly nodded.

"I'll be right back guys. Going to the restroom." Amber walked towards the restroom.

 

"Think about it. Luna can sing. Victoria can dance. Krystal is just perfect at everything." Sulli grinned as she explained all of this.

"And what are you and Amber going to do?" Krystal raised her eyebrows.

 

"You're not the only one who knows how to design clothes here Krystal." Sulli rolled her eyes as she said this. "Amber can make the track we're going to sing because singing a cover isn't really original."

 

"Not bad, Sulli, not bad at all." L.Joe slowly nodded as he said this.

"I still don't think this will work." Victoria said.

 

"And who here in our group needs the scholarship reward and is an orphan?" Sulli asked Victoria.

"Amber.." Victoria sighed. "Okay, fine!" She raised her arms in surrender.

 

Sulli jumped up and down in her seat and high fived L.Joe.

 

Amber returned as soon as they finished discussing this.

"So what'd I miss?" Amber sat back down next to L.Joe and looked at Sulli.

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» This might be a bit confusing sorryss. But the student council is judging the audtitions and Luna is in the student council.