krystal's loneliness

Infinitum

 chapter thrityfour 

 krystal's loneliness

 

________________________________________

 

He grabbed her by the waist and pinned her against the wall.

Krystal quickly slammed her book shut. She stared at her pastel pink wall and dazed off. After all this time had passed and many things had happened, she still thought of Donghae. How was he doing? Were him and Jessica happy? She had seen him once after she told Jessica that Donghae had cheated on her. Jessica dumped him, but it wouldn't be long before they got back together.

 

"Who needs boys..." Krystal growled to herself as she hugged her knees. As Krystal said this, she felt herself longing for someone. Someone she could talk to. Someone who would listen to her. Someone who would hug her to comfort her. Someone who wouldn't pretend to know how she felt. She wanted someone for all of this, but then again, she never fell in love correctly.

 

Who knew there was a right way to fall in love? Krystal learned this after Donghae. She had really strong feelings about Donghae. He was handsome, charming, and of course every girl envied Jessica for being with him. When she was with him, it felt great, but it didn't feel right. They would have to sneak out to spend some time together. They could never hold hands in public.

 

Not to mention Minho, who she played at first. Then, she got quite bored of him. Sulli will never forgive her for that, but she didn't know any better. She was just a stupid teenager desperately chasing her sister's boyfriend.

 

It was a Saturday afternoon, but what was she doing in bed, alone? Krystal had no idea. Actually, she did. All her friends were busy. Victoria had a cheerleading competition today, but didn't invite Krystal to come and watch. Sulli was visiting her grandma in another city couple hours away from Seoul. Luna was spending time with L.Joe, again. 

 

Krystal walked over to her mirror and examined herself.

"In the end, I'm always alone."

 

Suddenly, Amber showed up behind her, in the mirror. She wrapped her arms around Krystal and smiled.

"No, you're not." Amber smiled and rested her head on Krystal's shoulder.

 

That was how Krystal fell in love, and it felt right.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» I'm sorry it's been Kryber for two chapters straight. I'm shipping them so hard atm. Please forgive me ;-;