luna's last grip

Infinitum

 chapter twenty 

 luna's last grip

 

________________________________________

 

Luna lazily pushed the science lab door and was about to step in until an arm grabbed her.

"Hey." She gave a small smile. L.Joe pulled her in for a hug and whispered in her ear.

"Just skip detention." He bit his lip. Luna giggled.

"Stop, I can't." She pushed him away and entered the science lab.

 

After that messy scene at lunch, the principal told them to serve a one hour detention after school. Luna had done nothing to stop the principal's descision. She wasn't even part of it. It was Krystal's fault. It was always Krystal. Everything was Krystal. From the good and bad, it was Krystal.

 

"It's about time you came." Sulli spatted as Luna sat down on a chair far away from the girls.

"Shut up Sulli." Amber threw her basketball straight at her. Sulli glared at Amber.

"At least I'm not the cheer leading snob." Sulli scoffed. Victoria's face flushed.

"Excuse you!" Victoria stood straight up. "I'm not obsessed with my brother like you are!"  Sulli stood up straight too.

 

"And what's wrong with that?!" Amber yelled at Victoria. Luna shut her eyes and rubbed her temple.

"Nothing...if you're a basketball freak." Krystal smirked. Amber stomped her way over to Krystal.

"Well, atleast I'm not a selfish who takes her parents money and uses it to buy clothes!" Amber walked away from Krystal and sat down.

 

"MY PARENTS LET ME HAVE THEIR MONEY BECAUSE THEY LOVE ME! UNLIKE ME, YOU HAVE NO PARENTS!" Krystal stood up and started screaming at the top of her lungs. Victoria glared at Krystal and smacked her.

 

"Stop it! All of you! Just....stop." Luna was on her feet by now, watching Victoria's face red with anger.

"No, it's fine." Amber sat down and shut her eyes.

"No, it's not. Krystal, why would you say that?" Luna bit her lip. Krystal walked over to Amber.

 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." Krystal kneeled down by Amber. Amber shook her head and put a hand on Krysyal's arm.

"What happened to us...?" Luna looked around the room at the girls. 

 

What had happened to them? Just because of their schedules, they had fallen apart. 

 

"It's the cliques. It tore us apart." Sulli put her face on the lab desk.

"Then...what do we do?" Victoria looked down at Amber, who looked back at her.

 

"I miss you guys." Krystal locked eyes with everyone.

"I miss you guys too." Victoria nodded. The ran towards each other and formed a group hug.

 

"Lulu, that spaghetti sauce stinks!" Krystal pinched her nose. Luna bursted out laughing.

"Smell yourself!" Luna laughed.

 

 

"It's been so long since we've talked like this." Amber smiled.

"Best friends again?" Luna looked around the room. The rest of the girls nodded.

 

She had done it. She had reunite them, after two years.

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» I'm sorry I kinda rushed it. ):