luna's shopping trip

Infinitum

 chapter twentyfour 

 luna's shopping trip

 

________________________________________

 

The Centinal Shopping Mall was very famous for it's fountain. There is a fountain placed right in the center. There are three cupids on top,  each one holding something different. The first one is holding it's bow and arrow. The second one is holding a harp and the last one is holding a bowl shaped container, which water comes out of it. Under the bowl, a trail is carved for water to flow down in. It was nothing special, but people come from around the world just to see it.

 

Luna was lucky enough and found a seat right infront of that very fountain. Of course, there was nothing special about it, but she just liked sitting in front of it. She suddenly felt a tap on her back and turned around. Right when she did, a pair of lips landed on her cheeks. Her cheeks instantly grew red.

 

"L.Joe!" Luna turned her head back around and bit her lip. "Stop that." L.joe snickered. He slowly walked around the bench and sat next to her.

"I've been waiting for you for hours!" Luna pouted. L.Joe squinted his eyes and tilted his head.

"No, you haven't. I followed you here. And I've been watching you the whole time." He leaned back, shoved his hands in his pockets and stared at her.

 

"I can watch you forever." Luna felt her cheeks getting red again.

"Amber's in that store over there. She said she'll be right back." Luna quickly changed the subject. L.Joe nodded.

 

After a while of Luna sitting stiffly and L.Joe staring at her, Amber finally returned. Unexpectedly, she didn't buy anything.

 

"You took a long time, but didn't buy anything?" Luna raised an eyebrow. Amber shrugged and laughed nervously.

 

It took a couple of hours, but Luna lived through it. They only went to the stores that L.Joe and Amber wanted to go to. Luna couldn't help but noticed that Amber and L.Joe seemed to be getting along well. As if they got closer. A side of her felt a feeling that she's had before. Jealousy. 

 

"Three scoops of strawberry icecream please!" Amber jumped up and down watching the woman put three scoops of strawberry onto her cone.

"What about me?! I don't want strawberry! I want chocolate!" L.Joe wined.

"Too bad." Amber stuck her tongue out at him.

 

L.Joe grabbed the cone from Amber and gave it to Luna. Luna gave a little and looked at L.Joe. L.Joe took the cone back and the spot Luna . Amber snickered.

 

"Are you guys dating or what." Amber the icecream. "You guys are so cheesy."

Luna fiercely shook her head, "We're not dating."

 

L.Joe leaned in closer to her ear and whispered, "Yet."
 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» L.una <3