luna's fearer

Infinitum

 chapter fifteen 

 luna's fearer

 

________________________________________

 

"Luna, I need your chemistry homework." Luna scrunched her face and looked up at him. 

"Yah, just because you're the teacher's pet, doesn't make you the boss of me." Luna turned up a mocking smile and turned back to Amber. Amber gave a small, nervous smile.

 

"You can't just sit here!" Luna punched his arm, trying to get him to move. She didn't want him sitting at their table, nagging her for her homework.

"It's school property, not yours." He smirked and undged her. "So where is it?"

"Where's what?!" Luna raised her voice. She was getting awfully annoyed, but strangley, she didn't really want him to leave. She immediately shook that thought from her head. Of course she wanted him to leave.

 

"I know you didn't do your homework. It's one week late." He bit into her sandwich. Luna rolled her eyes.

"Luna. What a suprise to see you here." A high-pitched voice cooed. Luna immediately turned around. The cheerleaders were standing in perfect formation, with Victoria in the back.

 

"Hi." Luna simply said and turned back to Amber. She felt chills rise up the narrow of her bones, but she couldn't back out. Cheerleaders were always troublemakers, movies or not. And that blonde guy was still there.

 

"Aww, how sweet. You made a new friend." She cooed in an obvious fake voice. Luna wasn't sure who she was, but she knew one thing: this girl wasn't going to leave her alone.

 

"What do you want, Yoona?" He growled, not moving an inch away from her. Luna felt scared, but it wasn't the first time her heart froze like this.

 

"Oh my, it's our dearest L.Joe." Luna turned to look at him. His face was scrunched up and stressed looking. She had never seen him like this, ever. He looked horrified, but she didn't have the nerve to do anything. 

 

"Why are you here?" Another cheerleader asked. L.Joe stood up and tightened his fist.

"Why can't I be here?" L.Joe looked fine to Luna, but inside she knew he was hiding something.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Yoona choked as the rest laughed. Luna looked at Victoria. She was giving a small smile. 

 

At that moment, she felt her heart sink. Victoria was smiling because her new friends were insulting her. Luna pouted and furiously turn back to Amber. Amber was sitting there, feeling the same way. What was so bad about her? But of course. She wasn't as good looking as the others. She was always the nerd of the group. She never made the group look good. She always brought them down.

 

"And what if she is?" He sat back down and put his arms around Luna. Luna felt her face burn up as the cheerleaders' eyes widen. Luna could feel his breathe against her skin. Her heart was racing. Considering how close they were, she had never been this clsoe to anyone except for her best friends. She felt a hand prying L.Joe away from her.

 

"You really should get away from him, hun." She looked up from the hand. It was Jessica. Luna looked at Amber. Amber spoke up right away.

"Aren't you taken?" Amber glared at her as cooly as she could. Luna tried to hide her big smile. Jessica's face was as red as a tomato.

 

"Let's go. There's no one interesting here." Jessica raised an eyebrow at Luna. The rest of the cheerleaders follow Jessica to the field. Luna waved at Victoria, but she just walked on. Luna stomped her foot on the ground of frustration. Why had Victoria just ignored her. It wasn't right. She focus her attention back to her lunch as L.Joe and Amber fist pumped. Luna smiled.

 

As long as Amber was by her side, everything will be all right.

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» His name has been revealed! I know most of you are disappointed.