krystal's hangover

Infinitum

 chapter fourteen 

 krystal's hangover

 

________________________________________

 

"They got back together...?" Amber leaned back and furrowed her eyebrows. Krystal bit her lip and sat down across the table from her. She stared at Amber as Amber looked past her. Why wasn't Amber facing her? Krystal traced Amber's eyes. Luna. She was with Minho's friends.

 

"Why is Luna..." Krystal lost her breathe. She couldn't continue her question. Not only did she know that Amber loved Luna the most, but that she had to be careful with her words when talking about Luna.

 

"Mysterious blonde guy asked her out on a date." Amber simply explained. Krystal nodded, but she wasn't surprised. She knew sooner or later Luna would find someone, but she didn't want it to be a football player. They were all jerks, and they don't deserve someone like Luna. Krystal furiously turned back to Amber.

 

"She really wants to leave." Amber looked Krystal in the eye. Krystal nodded. Krystal stood up and hollered across the room as the other people eating looked at her.

 

"Oppa!" Minho turned to look at her. She did a hand gesture that meant to come over. Minho immediately got up and walked over to her.

"Hey..." Minho chuckled nervously and scratched his head. Krystal tilted her head and stared at him. 

"You sure got cute over the summer." Krystal giggled as Minho gave a small cough. "Anyways..." Krystal continued.

 

"I want you to get your blonde friend away from Luna." Krystal charmed him as she said all of this. Minho slightly shook his head.

"I can't do that. She's his first." Minho's mouth curved into an awkward smile, his hands shoved into his pocket. Krystal exhaled slowy and rolled her eyes, annoyed. He walked back to his table and Krystal slumped into her seat. Amber chuckled. Krystal, embarassed that Amber had seen all of that, flushed.

 

A waiter came over to their table to take their orders. Krystal examined the menu and decided to get beer.

 

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I will need an ID verification." He raised his eyebrows, waiting for her to show him her ID. Krystal's mind worked fast as she looked up at him and smiled seductively.

 

"Oppaaa~" The waiter flinched and his face instantly turned red. Amber was trying hard to hide her laugh. "Can't you tell that I'm a college student?" She flickered her long eyelashes. 

 

"Oh yes...of course." The waiter wrote down her order on his notepad, and quickly walked away. Krystal, felt a wave of success wash over her, smiled. Amber laughed and applauded her.

 

That night, while Amber watched Luna and her date, Krystal drank and would steal glances at Donghae. It just doesn't make sense. Why did Donghae get back with Jessica? Jessica was a jerk, always bossing her around. She had glance at them thinking, it should be her. She should be the one in his arms. The one eating dinner with him. The one he kisses in public without having anything to hide.

 

Her heart felt the flames starting to burn. She was having a burning passion for Jessica. She had always hated her but not say anything. She had the urge to slap Donghae, but at last glance, she couldn't bear to slap that precious face of his. 

 

He said something to Jessica that made her bursted into giggles. His voice. She had spoken to him plenty of times to him, but his voice wasn't like any other. It wasn't deep nor high. It had a y feel to it. What wondered her was how it would sound up close. She had imagined how his voice would sound speaking her name. Whispering her name in her ear. Then, his lips would part and trail down her neck as he grazed-

 

"We have to get Luna out of there." Amber said boldly. She pushed the chair out and was about to walked over to the football table.

 

Krystal felt her head getting hot. It couldn't have been the alchohol she had been drinking because it was cool as ice. No, it hadn't been that. Her body felt hot. Too hot to be exact. It was as if a fire was surrounding her. She made a cringe face and rubbed her temple.

 

"Krystal, are you okay?" Amber knelt down beside Krystal and gently rubbed her back. Krystal shook her head and felt her stomache churning.

 

"Krys! You're burning up! I'm taking you to home, now." Amber had a commanding voice, but it wasn't enough to convinve Krystal. Her face was red, but she didn't want to leave. 

 

"So you're just going to sit here and watch your sister fraternize with your first love?" Amber asked concerningly. Krystal shrugged and ordered more beer.

 

"Suit yourself, but don't say I didn't warn you." Amber said walked off to the football table. 

 

Glass after glass, Krystal finished the whole beer bottle and sat there. The colors around her were starting to fade. Nothing made sense anymore. Not only did Jessica and Donghae got back together, but Sulli had kept a secret from her. And she knew it since this summer. When the subject of high school came up, Sulli would always fidget a bit. A thought occured to her. She had to talk to Sulli. Confront her.

 

But when she tried walked to Sulli, the whole restaurant turned black.

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» Krystal got a bit too drunk in here, hehehe.