krystal's semi-hiatus

Infinitum

 chapter seventeen 

 krystal's semi-hiatus

 

________________________________________

 

"Get out of my room." Jessica glared at her. Krystal kicked Jessica's book and walked away. She had just been so exhausted.

 

As she jumped on her bed, she kicked her slippers off and hugged her pillow. Thoughts had clouded her head at that moment. She had indulged the fact that Jessica and Donghae had done 'it' three nights ago. Yes, they had. She had been sleeping, but woke up because of some banging next door. She had thought it was the neighbor. The racket continued for a long. Krystal decided to go get some warm milk because warm milk always helped her sleep through anything.

 

She just got out of her bed and was about to walk down the stairs when she saw a light through Jessica's bedroom door. Krystal walked carefully, not making a sound. Her toes were tipped and she tapped the door a bit and peeked inside. It was the most horrifying sight she had ever seen. Not to mention disgusting. 

 

She quickly ran back to her room and jumped on her bed. Not even milk would help her sleep now.

 

"Get dinner ready." Jessica broke her thoughts and walked away. Krystal let out a sigh and got up from her bed. She had thought that life would have been easier than this. 

 

She finished making dukbokki and her famous kim bop after one hour. It was a piece of cake for her. Those two had been a sinch for her since she was very young. Despite how easy it was for her, she was tired. So she jumped on the couch and shut her eyes.

 

"Krystal!" She shot her eyes wide open. It was Jessica. "We eat the same thing everyday! Can't you make anything else?!" She groaned and stomped upstiars to her bedroom. Krystal rubbed her eyes and slowly sat up.

 

"You know she's having a bad day." Donghae whispered in her ear. Krystal blinked her eyes several times, not knowing what was happening. 

 

"Go upstairs and follow her like a little puppy." Krystal yawned and leaned back on the couch. Donghae put his arm around her and chuckled.

 

"Why would I do that?" He raised his eyebrows as Krystal pushed his arm away. She was too tired to deal with anything right now. Donghae pushed her down on the couch and layed on top of her. Krystal was wide awake now. There was a hitch in her breath.

 

"JESSICA!" Krystal screamed, trying to push Donghae away. She hoped Jessica would come down the stairs quick enough so that she would catch Donghae.

 

"What are you doing?!" Donghae whispered. Krystal shoved him up.

"Running away from you." She got up and walked to the kitchen. Her cellphone rang and she picked it up.

 

"Oppa." Krystal numbly said.

"Hey." Minho gave a nervous laugh over the phone. "Let's go out tonight yeah?"

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» I'm sorry, I'm so busy these days! I'm trying my best to update!