krystal's ambition

Infinitum

 chapter twentysix 

 krystal's ambition

 

________________________________________

 

It never occured to Krystal that she would be standing in front of Luna's house, waiting for her to open the door. Well technically, it never occured to Krystal that she would need Luna's help.

 

Suddenly, the door swung open to reveal Luna. Her face was flushed red as if she had just ran three laps around this big neighborhood. Krystal took off her shoes and walked in.

"Sorry, I came unexpectedly but-" Krystal stopped when she saw L.Joe sitting on Luna's couch, and knew why Luna's face was a giant tomato. L.Joe gave Krystal a small nod and returned his attention back to the TV.

 

"Me too, but I hope you don't mind that he's," Luna rolled her eyes when she said this, "here." L.Joe slightly shoved Luna.

"She wishes I was here everyday." He smirked, making Luna turn redder. Krystal's heart skipped a beat as they started their childish bickers.

 

This is how her love life should be. Her and Donghae. Him coming over to spend time with her, not Jessica. Him calling her to and taking her on dates. She's the one he should be kissing in public not Jessi-

 

"So anyways, Krystal, what do you need?" Luna asked as she placed her hands over L.Joe's ear so he couldn't hear.

"Well..." Krystal thought of what to say.

 

Well, my dear Luna, let's start with the fact that I'm still madly in love with Donghae. Oh, and what joy! He got back with my older sister, Jessica. Everytime I see him my heart skips a beat. Everytime our skin brushes against each other, I would have butterflies in my stomach. Everytime we make eye contact, there would be a hitch in my breath. Everytime I don't see him, I would always think of calling him or texting him. Everytime he's in contact with my sister in anyway, my heart would crash on the floor and break.

 

And as if that's not enough, Sulli happened to figure out that I have been using her brother to get over Donghae.

 

Krystal quickly shook her head. "Nothing, I just...miss you."

Suddenly, that feeling drowned over her all at once. She felt jealous of Luna. Luna was a perfect person who got everything Krystal couldn't get even though she tried really hard.

 

Luna got a boyfriend before she did. Krystal had repeatedly try her best to win Donghae over but it was no use. And here Luna was, effortlessly, getting one step closer to getting a boyfriend. And a fine one too, Krystal looked over at L.Joe and shook that thought from her head.

 

Luna has a voice of an angel - something Krystal has always wanted, in the case of fashion designing not working out. She had eavesdropped on Luna when she was singing in the restroom, boy it was simply eargasm.

 

Last but not least, she had effortlessly, obtained Amber's love, which wasn't easy to do. Krystal had a sense from the start, that she was closest to Amber than anyone else in their group. She thought it was the other way around too - that Amber was the closest to her than anyone else in the group, but when seventh grade started, it didn't seem to be true. Amber was always with Luna wherever she went. At the same time, she started getting detatched with Krystal. It shocked Krystal how easily she lost her bestfriend.

 

"Really?" Luna's eyes widened.

"Why do you look so surprised?" Krystal's lips formed into a small smile.

"It's just that I didn't expect you, out of all people, to come visit me." Luna bursted into a big grin, while L.Joe took her hands off of his ears.

 

"You know, you guys at whispering. I still heard you." L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows. 

"How long has it been?" Krystal raised her eyebrows, getting curious. Luna's face flushed red again.

"Nonoonnono, we're not together." Luna quickly shook her head.

 

As Luna and L.Joe started bickering again, Krystal smiled.

She made a  promise to herself that she would do what's right and meet Luna's expectations.

 

And maybe, just maybe, Amber will love her again.

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» I'M BACK! Sorry I delayed updating for three months. ;A; I promise to try and be active again! Take care~ :*