victoria's fight

Infinitum

 chapter twentyseven 

 victoria's fight

 

________________________________________

 

The bubble popped as Victoria tried to blow it bigger. She was never really good at blowing bubblegum. Even as she grew older and became part of cheer, she never got the concept of it.

"No, Vic! You have to try and look y while doing it!" Sunny poked Victoria and demonstrated. After multiple fails and zero accomplishment, she gave up.

 

"It's okay, Victoria doesn't have to look good while doing it. I mean, at least we look good as a group." Taeyeon her lips. Victoria scratched her head in a frustrated manner.

 

"You know, I've been eyeing someone, she's really pretty." Hyoyeon said quietly. The girls, even Victoria, looked shocked. It wasn't easy to impress Hyoyeon with anything. In fact, it was near impossible.

"Yeah, and? What about her?" Tiffany snapped her head towards Hyoyeon.

 

"I'm thinking she'll make a great addition to our team." Hyoyeon rubbed her fingers against her chin.

"Just because she's pretty?" Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows.

"No, I've seen her in the dance room. She's got some skill." Hyoyeon nodded slowly.

 

"Then she should join!" Victoria beamed. She wanted to meet this girl, who was so pretty, and so talented, and got her Hyoyeon's attention.

 

"You can't make the decisions by yourself Hyo. We have to know who she is first, and meet her." Jessica bit her lip. Hyoyeon, was infact, a very intimidating person.

 

"Oh there's no need for that. You all know her." Hyoyeon's piercing stare was towards the ground. Victoria gulped. It couldn't be that girl from their science class. Oh gosh, she was ANNOYING. With a capital A.

 

"Jung Soojung." Hyoyeon said this slowly, with hesitation. Victoria's heart hammered in her chest. Jung Soojung? Wasn't that..? No it couldn't be.

 

"Also known as, Krystal Jung." Hyoyeon turned her head towards Jessica. "Your sister."

 

Victoria winced. She wanted anyone, anyone but, her friends. She didn't want them to mix with a group of people like this. Not that they were bad or anything, but it would remind her of how she changed because of them. She became more mean, more aggresive, more snobby. She didn't want any of her friends to turn like that. It was time for her leader instincts to kick in.

 

"I don't think that's a good idea." Victoria spoke up. 

Tiffany wrinkled her forhead. "Why not?"

 

"Well, she may be pretty and flexible, but I don't think she'll...uhh...fit in to our standards." Victoria forced a smile.

"True...we don't want a on our team." Sooyoung laughed at her own remark.

 

"What are you talking about? ?" Yoona perked her ears up in curiosity. Hyoyeon looked at her with interest.

"Oh you guys didn't know? Well..." Sooyoung leaned in and lowered her voice, "she's hooking up with Lee Donghae."

Jessica gasped and dropped her water bottle. She choked.

 

"D-Donghae?! It can't be. It's just rumors, Soo, don't believe it." Jessica reassured everyone, for her own sake.

"Really? I swear I saw them making out last week..." Sooyoung said slowly, "Funny, it looked exactly like him."

 

Victoria looked as Jessica and saw that her face was red. It never occured to Victoria that she would feel what she was feeling now. A mix of feelings. Hurt, betrayed. Words couldn't even describe. Why had Krystal hidden that from her?

 

Whatever it was, Victoria was going to find Krystal and find out.

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» OHMYGLOB. F(X)'S NEW MV TEASER. /DEAD