amber's persuasion

Infinitum

 chapter thritythree 

 amber's persuasion

 

________________________________________

 

"Sup." Amber walked in and Luna jumped. She scrunched her nose.

"You could at least knock." Luna crossed her arms. Amber shrugged.

"Practicing for the talent show eh?" Amber flipped through Luna's song book. Luna hit Amber's hand.

"No, I'm not doing the talent show. You guys can find yourself another lead singer." Luna closed her song book and shoved it into her backpack. Amber grabbed her hand, and immediately let go.

"Just do it. Your boyfriend is doing it too.." Amber felt her heart breaking at the word 'boyfriend.' Luna's eyes widened.

"He's not my boyfriend." Luna blushed and bit her lip. Amber tried her best but couldn't smile at this. Amber felt the tears form in her eyes. She kicked a chair in front of her.

"What's wrong?" Luna said this as if this has happened before. Amber felt herself sobbing. She had told herself many times that she would never cry, no matter what. It was such an insane thing, crying. This was a different thing. It wasn't crying. It was a breaking point.

"It's not fair." Amber said between sobs. Luna put her hand on Amber's back and patted it.

"I'm the one who's been there for you. Not him." Amber faced Luna. She didn't care if her face was messed up with her red eyes, and tears on her cheeks. She needed to show Luna. Luna had to see all the ugly pain she's been through because of her. Luna's lips parted.

"Don't say anything." Amber wiped her tears away with her sleeve. "I don't care anymore. Date whoever you want. I'm not going to stop you. Just know that-"

"There you are!" The door opened and what luck. Guess who came in? L.Joe. Luna paid no attention to him whatsoever.

"Continue. What should I know?" Luna's face saddened. Amber stared at L.Joe.

 "That I give you my blessing, because I love you too much to hold on to you." Amber walked away and felt herself breaking to pieces. Amber pulled out her cellphone and clicked the call button next to Krystal's name.

"Hello?" Krystal answered. Amber continued raunning and crying. "Amber! What's wrong?!"

Amber stuttered. She couldn't say anything through her heavy feelings.

"I thought if I dumped her, the weight would be lifted off my shoulders." Amber sobbed even more. Krystal was silent on the other line. "But why does it hurt so much?" She clutched her phone and dropped to the ground. It wasn't fair. Luna had known Amber since forever, but had only met L.Joe about three years ago.

Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her. She quickly turned her head.

"How did you do it..?" Amber whispered.

"I found a motivation to move on." Krystal looked Amber in the eye and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Amber smiled and didn't care if people were looking.

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» WOOT! AN UPDATE. :DDD