sulli's messy start

Infinitum

 chapter nineteen 

 sulli's messy start

 

________________________________________

 

Minho ran down along the sidelines, jumped and toppled over the goal line. Sulli ran along the other side of the field and tripped over her own feet. She got up, rubbed the dirt off her hands onto her shirt and sat back down on the grass. The rest of the guys stopped practicing and ran towards her. They all kneeled down beside her and she smiled. She just loved all the attention they all gave her. It made her feel special.

 

"We don't have time for this. Fall games are coming up. We gotta practice." Minho commanded, running back to the sidelines to run again. The other football players nodded in agreement and ran back to their position. Sulli furrowed her eyebrows and stomped her foot on the grass. 

 

They practiced and practiced until the bell rang. Minho quickly ran into the changing rooms. Sulli bit her bottom lip, but didn't dare to run after him. He didn't care about her anymore and she knew it. It was all because of-

 

"Ssul! Catch!" Onew held up the ball for her to see. She smiled and ran backwards.

"Let me go farther!" She ran backwards even faster. "Now!" She called out for him to throw the ball. The throw was so swift that Sulli didn't get a chance to run after it. It crashed into a blonde cheerleader and threw her lunch tray up in the air. The lunch landed on Sulli.

 

Sulli flicked the spinach off her hair, but there was no denying that there was still a yucky mess on her clothes. She gave a loud groan and faced the cheerleader.

 

"VICTORIA!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "You stupid cluts!" Victoria glared at her. Victoria whipped around and was about to walk away until she collided with someone and they both fell down. Amber got up and offered Victoria some napkins but she shoved Amber back down.

 

"Basketball freak, watch where you're going." Victoria threw her tray back at Amber who was on the floor. Amber slowly got up. She knew people were watching so she didn't want to make a scene. She slowly walked backwards and tripped on her skateboard. The skateboard skidded right to where someone else was walking.

 

Krystal, who was talking to Donghae wasn't looking where she was going and stepped on the skateboard. Sulli shut eyes. She knew too well what would happen next. Krystal fell down and her face landed in her spaghetti. 

 

"Ugh, my hair!" She groaned and tried wiping the spaghetti sauce off. Sulli bit her lip. Krystal picked up the skateboard and threw it back at Amber. Everyone was watching and was now making oohing sounds.

 

"Here's a little something else for you!" Krystal screamed and picked up a clump of spaghetti off her plate with her hands and threw it at Amber. Unfortunately, it didn't hit Amber. It hit a girl walking with a blonde jock. Luna stood there, splattered with spaghetti, and faced Krystal. The kids around her widen their eyes in shock.

 

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" Krystal gasped and ran over to Luna, who was being helped cleaned up by L.Joe. Luna exhaled with anger and pinned Krystal down to the ground. Krystal huffed and puffed, trying to get up. Sulli ran over trying to pry Luna away from Krystal. Amber and Victoria never got to help, because at the same time, the principal walked by.

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» I thought I'd make it a bit more interesting. (;