Shut up! You're under-dressed!

Atten...tion!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Nine


Sungmin grunted as he looked at himself at the mirror. His black hair was neatly combed, face powdered and he's wearing pink dress shirt and a black coat. He was not too impressed by how he looked. He wanted to wear white gloves because well, ot was cold and he thought it would be a little formal looking. But he stopped.


"We're wearing gloves during drills, it'll look funny." He pocketed the white material and smiled. "Okay... I can do this!"


When he was out of his room, he noticed that his squadron is almost done. Some of them fixing ties some ironing their coats. There were a couple who are missing, probably to pick up their dates at the arch gate.


Sungmin felt a chill as he thought about dates. He doesn't have a girl grabbing his arm, he'll be walking all alone.


"Sunyoung's here!!!!" Ryeowook giggled and pulled a thicker jacket and ran to the door. Sungmin would love to see that pretty girl his friend is talking about.


He looked around. Heechul. Damn Heechul was dashing as he walked past the cadets scolding them for cramming. His hair was combed up, he was wearing a lose white dress shirt, untucked, and a silky black coat. He was wearing make-up but that's Heechul so it was not something new. Nevertheless., the Cadet Captain was extremely gorgeous. Sungmin gulped.


"Sungminnie!" Heechul smiled at him. You look pretty. I didn't know pink suits you."


He felt himself blush. Compared to Heechul, he wasn't that beautiful.


"I... ugh thanks, hyung."


"Damn, Kyuhyun was right!"


"Huh?"


Heechul smiled at him. "Party is starting in an hour. You can head to the gymnasium if you're done."


Sungmin forced a smile and walked towards the door. He was planning on waiting for Ryeowook but he remembered the smaller cadet will have a girl with him. Sungmin doesn't want to be a third party. He shook his head and grabbed his windbreaker on the coat rack and opened the door. It was snowing hard, wearing boots was a good choice.


The walk to the gymnasium took forever. He almost slipped twice. The cadets were heading to the same place as well, and most of them had hidden their outfits under trench coats.


Bad timing for the ball.


It was an adventure as he reached the gymnasium. Surprisingly,it was garbed like it would never had been.


"Holy coconut! I didn't know they can put off such view." He almost shouted as he beamed. Okay, so Sungmin was glad he decided to come to the ball. He was happy he decided to attend. He'll never see what his batch mates had done with the gym if he stayed sulking in his room.


"Cute huh?" Shindong spoke behind him. He looked at the fat cadet and felt pride swell in his chest. Beside the cadet was petite girl with a beautiful smile. Her hair was loose on her shoulders and her white fur coat embraced her form. She was beautiful. Sungmin expected Shindong's girlfriend to be as fat as him, or something close.


"Sungmin, this is Nari, my girlfriend." When the older noticed he had been staring at the girl for quite a while, Sungmin beamed and shook her hand.


They walked into the gym, hanging their coats in the spare room. It was then Sungmin's jaw dropped as he looked at Nari's silver cocktail dress. It was on simple one-shoulder cut with soft ruffles at the end. He never adored a girl like that.


He suddenly wished his sister was there with him. Sunny would be an envy of most.


He walked to their designated table, no Ryeowook or Heechul in sight.


It was not long when the gym started to fill up. Dashing cadets entered one by one followed by beautiful young ladies. Sungmin smiled at the view. Everyone looked so respectable.


Eunhyuk and Donghae came with their dates.


"Oh yeaaaaaah!!!" Heechul sprouted out of nowhere with a pretty girl beside him.


"You must be Jinri." Sungmin smiled at her. She was tall, big-boned and yet very cute. The pink ribbon on her hair suited her round face. She nodded shyly. "You're Heechul's daughter?" He joked.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter