Why are you smiling like an idiot?

Atten...tion!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Eighteen


"Merry Christmas!!!"


The cheer inside their house was too much and even if Sungmin was noisy himself, he couldn't believe that his parents had turned into shrilling squirrels after three Christmases out of their house. Sungjin was equally hyper.


Even his father was full of glee which surprised him but made him no less happy. When was the last time his father held that kind of silly smile?


Sungmin smiled and joined his family in their Christmas morning toast.


The apple tarts and the blueberry pie he made together with his mother was a masterpiece. Plus the roasted turkey waiting for them on lunch would be awesome.


"Isn't it lunch yet?" He asked as he munched on another bite and Sungjin nodded in agreement.


"Boys, lunch is in three hours. You'll have to wait for that. And Sungjin, don't stuff yourself too much, you're attending a party, and Sungmin.. What did your friend say?"


"Oh he was excited, mom. Uhm... he'll be waiting for me and Kyuhyun later on and...”


"Good heavens!" Younmin exclaimed as she scanned the room. "Where's Kyuhyun? I was too busy preparing and I was sure I saw him earlier today and..."


Sungmin rolled his eyes. Both his parents had taken Kyuhyun into liking that they treat him more of a son than Sungmin. Not that he complains because Kyuhyun is too much of a freak to be their son. "Mom, he's in my room, Skype-ing with his mom and sister."


The other three people around the dining table let out a soft 'oh' as Sungmin explained. Kyuhyun was all ggleeful that morning that he jumped on Sungmin and greeted him a Merry Christmas. He looked like a kid really, and Sungmin couldn’t imagine the same cadet at the academy.


Moments later, said boy entered the dining room with a huge smile on his face.


"Hello," He greeted, the usual creep was back as he waved awkwardly. "Merry Christmas!"


The three jovially greeted him back and Sungmin's mother had filled Kyuhyun's plate with food. His father was immediately smiling at Kyuhyun asking how his mom was. Older cadet felt a smile creep up his face as Kyuhyun said that his mom was fine and happy.


"She said thank you, for keeping me for Christmas." He smiled. "And she'll try to send you gifts soon.... uhm..." Kyuhyun blushing wasn't really pleasing to the eye, he can't be cute because he was a creep but suddenly, Sungmin found himself giggling as he stared at the younger.


"What is it, hyung?" Sungjin elbowed him lightly and he snapped out.


"Ugh, nothing.: He shook his head as he swallowed a huge slice of the pie. Kyuhyun calling him something else had taken its toll on him, and it was not good. What's with the Minnie, anyway?


And that kiss....


He bit his lip as his forehead throbbed, that exact same spot where Kyuhyun had kissed him.


“Ugh, I’m getting weirder.”


%%%%


"Don't get lost, okay." Younmin lectured and Sungmin could just nod at his mother. "Take care of Kyuhyun and make sure..."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter