Where are you, Kyu?

Atten...tion!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Twelve


So Jongwoon and you are practically together?


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...." Ryeowook rolled around the small bed until he fell on the floor. He was hugging his pillow like a stupid girl as he flailed around, cheeks flushed.


It was the day after the winter ball, and so far, things are good. Sungmin didn't expect to enjoy the latter part of the night. But thankfully his 'date' had made sure it would be something he wouldn't forget.


Kyuhyun dragged him to pig out, dance and party all night long. In all fairness the bitterness that he swallowed earlier had been left forgotten and digested inside him.


They didn't talk about the kiss, or anything intimate like that. They simply had fun, and Sungmin liked it so much. Sure, they were holding hands most of the time, but it was something they didn't make a big deal of . He was thankful Kyuhyun didn't push in anything anymore either.


"Would you..." Sungmin rolled his eyes. Still, he was so happy for his friend. Ryeowook was 'kidnapped' by Jongwoon at the ball to ask him to be his date. Jongwoon, it seemed, has this small crush on Ryeowook as well. The man is too mysterious that no one figured out that his type would be a noisy cadet. ".. keep quiet." Sungmin finished.


Ryeowook was still rolling around when Heechul peaked down the bunks and smirked at them.



"Prelim results are out." He said. "You nailed everything, Cadet Lee. Congratulations."



"I did?" He asked.



"What's new." Older cadet rolled his eyes and smirked. "Although, Cho nailed the written, you did good in the practicum. If he does well in the finals, he might surpass you for the squad."



Sungmin pouted as Heechul sat o his bed. Everyone's packing up for the break and seniors, thank goodness are allowed to go back home for winter. Unlike before though, the threat in Kyuhyun's academic prowess didn't make him feel sour. Surprisingly, the thought was ingested and well, almost ignored in his mind.



"I'm so tired. I just finished packing. I'm not bringing much anyway." Eldest commented.



"Me too." Ryeowok murmured as he swallowed a whole dango. "I told my mom I'm just bringing some important stuff. I don't know. I feel too lazy."



Sungmin shrugged. He had packed up half of his personal stuff since it would just be a month before he graduates. So that when school's over, he won't be fixing everything he had brought for the whole four years. He needed to start little by little.



"I can't wait to go home." He smiled at the two and continued whatever he was doing. His home meant freedom, honestly, he can't wait to be able to go back home. Less stress, less pressure, no need for watchful eyes and self conscious attitude. He could be himself. Well, the academy had been lenient on their fourth, but the past 3 years for him had been a struggle.


When the room still, Eunhyuk had somehow joined them, he was holding a small camera on his hand.



"I brought photos!!!!" He was waving the small device as Donghae and Sindong had popped out in his room a well. They piled around the lanky cadet and peeped onto the small screen of the camera.




"OHMYGOD IS THAT JONGWOON IN A TUX!?!" Ryeowok squealed as he grabbed the device. Eardrums exploded. "AND THAT"S ME! OMG! THAT'S ME AND WE'RE HOLDING HANDS!"



Heechul's hand landed on the younger's head with a loud smack. "Shut up, don't kill us, tard."




Ryeowook was still rolling on the floor when Eunhyuk gasped and eyed Sungmin in a ersely manner. Knowing something was up, he glared at his friend and frowned. “What?”


"Oooh, so pumpkin and his date went out and had the time of their lives." When all eyes were rolled out to Sungmin, his heart increased its rhythm in an alarming pace and his face was hot as boiling water, knowing too well what Eunhyuk was talking about.


He looked down, opting to hide his blush."What are you talking about?" He asked innocently. "Yunho ditched me and I..."


Shindong giggled, "And Kyuhyun became your knight in shining armor as he saved you last night. Ayeeeeeeh...” Fat Shindong almost rolled around with Ryeowook as the tease became louder. Sungmin grunted.


"It wasn't like that okay?" Sungmin defended. "Kyuhyun asked me to eat with him because I haven't eaten and he told me to forget about things and we’ll just gonna party hard."


Donghae snatched the camera and pushed some buttons. His silly smile was giving chills inside Sungmin. "So, partying hard... means, making out!?" He shoved the small screen to his face and Sungmin kicked three shins in an instant as his and Kyuhyun's figures were captured in the photograph, locked in an embraced, lips connected.


How the did Eunhyuk get that photo? They were outside the venue still.


He zoomed out and found Eunh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter