Indirect Kiss

Atten...tion!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Four


Sungmin was giggling like a freaking school girl when his door started banging loudly. The advantage of being a squadron commander is that you get your own room and he liked it so much.



He rolled on his bed and jumped to the door. Ryeowook welcomed him with a grin.



“I almost didn’t see you today!” The younger squealed as he jumped on the bed. Sungmin had always wondered how Ryeowook survived all four years in the academy, with all the initiation and stuff. He acts more of a girl than his sister. "I had the bestest encounter with Jongwoon."



"Oh.... such a flirt!" Sungmin rolled his eyes, mocking the younger and then grinned.



Ryeowook rolled his eyes. “Stop pretending, you’re as girl as me when it comes to Jung Yunho.”



“Shut up. Yunho would always be an exception.” Sungmin blushed at the mention of the name. How can he be such a girl?


"Speaking of Yunho..." Ryeowook was wriggling his eyebrows and it was not really very cute. He looked like an old housewife fishing for gossip. "I heard you had a mini-encounter with him! Oh yeah! Five thousand worth moment!" Younger screamed just in time for Heechul to open the door.


"Hyung!" Sungmin called.


"Oh yeah! Congratulations kid! You did it! A not-inspection-or-school-related encounter with Jung Yunho!" Heechul patted his back! "I bet you didn't wash that hanky of yours."


The Cadet First Lieutenant could feel the heat in his ears as the two giggled and . He didn't want his friends to know too much. It was just a small encounter, he got to help Yunho stand up, it seemed he was running and bumped onto Kyuhyun.


Sungmin stopped.


Kyuhyun.


His eyes widened.



Jung ing Yunho kissed Cho freaking Kyuhyun.



"@#$$%$$#$$$$##@$^^^&^%%$@"



Ryeowook and Heechul stopped blabbering and looked that Sungmin.



"Did he just speak Russian?" Ryeowook inquired.



"I thought it was German... or Swiss." Heechul countered. They were glued to the bed as Sungmin paced around his small room and both failed to notice they were holding hands.



"!" Sungmin turned to them. "Yunho kissed Kyuhyun and as if nothing happened! Oh. My. Goodness! Why didn't I figure that out!?"


Heechul turned to Ryeowook and raised a brow. He fears for Sungmin's sanity. "Ugh... we'll go ahead. Wookie, tell me what happened between you and Yesung." He pulled Ryeowook as fast he can. Sungmin's cute nose was flaring already.



%%%%%


He was sulking. He was sulking like a teenage girl rejected by her first crush.


How can it happen?


Kyuhyun had taken a good position in the academy. He was a good soldier, an outstanding cadet. He had surpassed Sungmin in his own geeky ways. He had gained honour- things Sungmin would want for himself. He had let all of those pass, he had turn a deaf ear towards the applause the younger received, he tried to be happy for a friend, and he is. But why does Kyuhyun have to be ing lucky to be kissed accidentally by Yunho? Why, of all people, Kyuhyun? Everything he wanted happens to Kyuhyun. Life has its own way of toying with him.



He heard his door open. He felt the other side of the bed dip and a warm breath on his nape.



"I knew it'll dawn on you a little late. Ryeowook told me."



"I hate you." he answered.



"I know... I know, pumpkin."



He turned around and looked at Kyuhyun. He stared at the younger and then his lips. Yunho... Yunho's lips touched those. Kyuhyun is just so damn lucky. "Why you?" He didn’t notice he was biting his own lips in jealousy.



Younger smiled. "It's called an accident. I doubt Yunho remembers what happened. He was too shocked with the fall" Kyuhyun's voice was low, and for once, it was not mocking. "Come on, pumpkin. You don't have to be jealous. For one, I don't have a ing crush on Yunho... and two, eew, it was the worst kiss I ever received."

The smaller male found himself giggling. "Can I smack you?" He asked suddenly and regretted it. He was so stupid. He was feeling bitter earlier and then now, well, he's smiling at Kyuhyun but wanting to smack him for his luck. He shrugged his PMS thoughts.



"Yeah sure."


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter