Couples sleep together you know

Atten...tion!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Nineteen


“Merry Christmas, pumpkin.” Kyuhyun murmured against his lips before pulling away, a small smile painted across his face.


Sungmin was stuck, his lips still agape as he stared at those brown orbs. It seemed like time stopped and he caught his breath. The swirling heat inside his chest was something new, something even more profound than when Yunho kissed him, or when he joined orgs, or when he was paddled and beaten.


It was not the same butterflies that fluttered in his huge belly when he faced Generals and Captains for his practicum.


No, it was too different. It was something new, and he was drowning and drowning and...


“I hope you’ll like my gift, pumpkin.” Kyuhyun smiled at him once again. The kiss was the gift?


Sungmin snapped out from his own stupid trance and smacked the younger.


“Yah, Cho!” He whined. “Too cheesy, not good!” He was about to blabber when he noticed the plastic bag Kyuhyun was earlier holding now seating on his lap. His eyes widened.


Kyuhyun smiled at him, his stupid grin was plastered on his face yet again, and Sungmin realized what he had done.


“Uhm...” He blushed. He kept on blushing! Stupid blood stream. “Thank you...?”


“YEY!” Kyuhyun brought his palms together for a single clap before he beamed. “Merry Christmas, pumpkin.”


It took Sungmin an eternity before he could unwrap the stupid box and when he pulled the content inside it, he gasped out loud. His eyes sparkled as he brought the thing to level with his orbs and stared at it.

It was a snow globe, not too big, not too small. Inside it was Mario in a... pumpkin patch?


“It was a Halloween edition but it was not scary and it was on sale since it is Christmas time.” Kyuhyun blabbered as Sungmin stared at the thing, “First time seeing Mario with pumpkins. I saw that on my way home from school, and I bought it immediately. I don’t think I’ll be able to see another one like that again.”


Sungmin was speechless because in all honesty, it was beautiful. It might have been juvenile but it was really gorgeous. He didn’t know why but he really liked it.


His fingers wrapped the cold glass as he shook it gently; soon, Mario was showered by the beautiful snow inside the glass.


“I...” He started not really knowing what to say. “I...”


“Oh, stop’s here.” Kyuhyun stopped him and smiled. “Let’s go, pumpkin.”


%%%%


Ryeowook was jumping around when they left the station. The smaller cadet was all smiles as they walked towards him.


“Helloooo~” He sing-songed with a grin. “Merry Christmas.”


“Merry Christmas, Ryeowook.” Sungmin and Kyuhyun greeted in unison.


“How were your holidays so far?” The smallest cadet asked as they started to walk amongst the pile of people. This side of the metro was busier and malls were around. They had to squeeze in as the turned to every street.


“Good!” Kyuhyun answered. “It was good and pumpkin’s family is really cute like him. They welcomed me.”

“You mean, they weren’t scary!?” Ryeowook’s eyes were wide as saucers as he stopped Kyuhyun. “I thought the Captain Lee was a whole lot of discipline and...”


Kyuhyun shook his head. “He was really kind, maybe a little strict but he’s nice all the way. He’s even shy sometimes.”


“Oh, nice.” Ryeowok commented before they finally stopped in front of a small house.


Sungmin turned around, realizing that he hadn’t been paying much attention to the two cadets with him as well as their surroundings.


He looked at the small porch as a small woman welcomed them.


“Hi! Mery Christmas, boys!”



Please Subscribe to read the full chapter