"HALT! Give me 50 push ups!"

Atten...tion!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Twenty Two

“Squadron C, FALL IN!” Sungmin shouted and the twenty cadets lined up in front of him as he counted. He was fuming, he was mad and he didn't care if he’s going to vent up all his frustration towards his squadron.


“EVERYBODY SQUAT!” He ordered and everyone followed. He looked at the smallest cadet in the group and scrunched his brows. Ryeowook was holding a smirk in his face and Sungmin felt his cheeks burn.


He won't forget what his closest friend did to him the day before. Ryeowook rolled around the bus stop and took the liberty to call Heechul, Shindong, Eunhyuk and the rest of the gang when he caught him making out with Kyuhyun.


Now, all his close friends are assuming that he had with Kyuhyun over the holidays and they’re married. To add up, everyone was teasing him about it in class and even Youngwoon and Jongwoon knew bout it. They wereharassing him to reveal their marriage ring or a promise bracelet that would prove their relationship. But there was none! There was nothing at all!


Yunho had nodded to him earlier, congratulating him and GOODNESS GRACIOUS Sungmin is not married to Kyuhyun!


Kyuhyun is not even his boy friend.


But he kissed Kyuhyun. He pulled him for a searing kiss, and the younger accepted him openly. Of course he would, Kyuhyun is forever a creep. 


Kyuhyun gasped as Sungmin pushed his lips deeper, his tongue on the younger's lips, asking for access. When the taller cadet seemed to calm down, his arms sneaked on its way around Sungmin's waist, pulling him closer and finally opening his mouth.

Their tongues danced inside their mouths. The taste of each other filling every corner making them smile to the kiss. Sungmin liked it, he liked it so so much.

He could even feel himself smile into the kiss, he let out a sooft moan as he enjoyed the taste of Kyuhyun filling him, not really minding where they were. Only with the gasps a few feet away sent him back to reality. Curse, reality.


His gaze caught Kyuhyun's form in front of the file. He gulped as he stared at him, feeling his blood running up his face. Kyuhyun was on attention, his eyebrows twitching unconsciously. Younger's forehead was drenched in sweat as he stayed still in his squat. Kyuhyun was one of the best cadets in his squad. He excels in written and is not at all bad in tactical. He would be a very good soldier, although, Kyuhyun is too mushy to be a soldier. He almost smiled at his own thoughts.


"UP!" He ordered after around fifteen minutes of staring at the twenty students or so. In an hour, they would be joining the whole Aerospace Company to train on the upcoming tactical inspection. Tomorrow, they'll be working on the jets and choppers. It is what Sungmin is anticipating the most.


"At ease!" he commanded and turned around. Jongwoon and Jungsu were approaching their place as he pulled his six-fold handkerchief to wipe his face.


He saluted. The other two did the same.


"Youngwoon and Heechul had come up with a little of surprise on the day of the inspection and the drills." Jongwoon said, his voice toned to a whine. "And I'm not in favor of it."


"The Squadron Commanders from A and B agreed to it already. We just need your opinion. Either way, we're gonna pursue." Jungsu added, rolling his eyes at the younger Captain.


"What is it?"


"We're gonna dance." Jungsu spoke. "So, after the marching drill, music is gonna play and everyone would dance in synchrony with it."


Sungmin looked at his commander as Jongwoon grunted. They're going to dance? They're going to deviate from the usual routines and... "WOW!" He almost screamed. Sungmin liked dancing. He liked the craft and he was suddenly excited about it. He turned to his Squad. The cadets were talking already. He grunted, he hated putting them at ease.


"Attention!" He called. "Mark time, march!"


The cadets started marching on place as he turned to his superiors. "So.. uhm..."


Older cadets smirked at the tired squadron. Nevertheless, they continued. "The practice would be every afternoon before dinner." Jungsu spoke. "Tell your squad about it."


"Yes, sir." he saluted as the two turned around, Jongwoon eyed him with a po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter