"I thought you're paying for this?"

Atten...tion!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Twenty [Yewook]


“I bet Sungminnie hyung’s pregnant now.”



“Wookie... that’s not a very healthy presumption.” Jongwoon took the hand of the smaller cadet and kissed his knuckles. Christmas was over and Kyuhyun and Sungmin had left their house but before they could, Ryeowook had to lock them in a single room. He had faked the lock over the bathroom and pushed Sungmin at the garden porch to tumble on Kyuhyun.




He had been rolling around fanboying over his two friends and he enjoyed it. It's not his fault that Sungmin and Kyuhyun look so cute together.


"But it's true! I saw them ogling yesterday at the bus stop when I left them there." He snickered. "They thought I left but I kinda spied on them. Kyuhyunnie was so happy when he left with his bus and Sungminnie hyung was blushing! Ooooh, they're so cute!"



"Are you really gonna tell me about Cadet Lee and Cho's love life? Because I'll just go home and..."



Jongwoon was blushing. He was blushing madly and pouting cutely Ryeowook was like a teenage girl as he watched his boy friend act cute. He pinched his cheek and hugged him.




"You're soooooo cute! You're cuter than me already! Why are you being like this?"




"I missed you!" JOngwoon whined. "I mised you and I feel so sad that I didn't get to spend Christmas with you. And I won't be able to spend New Year with you."



"Why are you being clingy?" Ryeowook asked "The Jongwoon I like was fierce and handsome and..."


"You mean you don't love me anymore?"


Ryeowook blushed. Of course he loves Jongwoon. He likes him so much but was he ready to say those three words to him? Isn't it a bit too early?


Jongwoon smiled and soon enough he pecked his lips lightly. "Love you, Wookie." He smiled. "Are you hungry?'


All thought vanished upon the question and younger beamed. "YES!"


Jongwoon brought him to a Chinese restaurant. It was peaceful inside the place as Chinese Carols echoed. They ate in silence, only smiling at each other every time they caught each other's gaze. Ryeowook liked how mushy his boy friend was, he liked that soft side behind that strong facade. So what if Kim Jongwoon was a Cadet Captain? So what if he heads a company or if he has a sure slot in the Air Force when they graduate?


He was still the loving Kim Jongwoon, that dorky hot and handsome guy, Ryeowook's boy friend. And he's mushy, something not everyone knows.


"ACK!" He choked on the xiao long bao he swallowed in one go. His eyes b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter