ACHOOOOO!

Atten...tion!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Six [Yewook]

"BURP!"

Disgusted eyes stared at him. Ryeowook gulped on his banana juice and smiled at his friends. "I was hungry, okay!" He defended himself as Shindong threw a glare at him.

"I was hungry too." older defended. Ryeowook just shrugged. He knows he eats more than the fat cadet but he just doesn't care. He's always hungry so he needed to survive.


"The beef curry was awesome! Perfect for the cold weather." He smiled and stood up. "I am still sick so I have to recuperate!"

The others just shook their head.

"I'm gonna review for the rifle assembling drill" he beamed and walked away, not minding them at all.


He sneezed once as he walked out of the slippery road. He had been sick since their little overnight at the treehouse and Ryeowook's voice was worse. He needed to clear it out before his presentation.


Moments later , he was alone in the table tennis gym. He folded one table and settled his equipment. He was nervous with the rifle exams, he was always good with marching drills and flight training, but not with rifles. He just couldn't seem to memorize its parts and the instructions. And... well, he had a hard time in shooting.


"Clearing a rifle!" He squeaked and placed the ammo on the table. He took a deep breath.


"Remove the magazine from the rifle!" He pulled the magazine and laid it on the right side of the table. He gulped. " the rifle and then turn to safe mode."


Ryeowook's eyes widened slightly and panicked "What did I just say?" He could feel himself blushing. He should be reviewing but he was thinking erted thoughts and no, it wasn't good, especially when company leaders and the commanders would supervise the revalida.


"Noooooooo!" He pulled his hair as he paced back and forth. How can he complete the oral presentation when he's thinking of erted images.


"Its not like I don't have one, right?" he convinced himself. "Ryeowook, you can do this!"


Ten minutes later, he was standing in front of the table once again and staring at the plain white wall. He swallowed. "When turned to safe, lock the bolt open." He continued and flicked the bolt.


He stopped and bit his lower lip.


He can't remember the next step. He pouted.


"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" He asked himself in frustration. He did not move his arms, he stood still forcing his freaking brain to remember.


"Ugh... what's next!?!" He asked himself and then sneezed.


"Pull the charging handle rearward and press the bottom of the bolt catch." A voice made him jump. He turned around.


Ryeowook felt his knees turn jelly and every strand of hair rising on his skin. Kim Jongwoon was leaning at the door frame, clad in a black turtle neck and black jeans. Ryeowook's chest was thumping so loud already.


The older's expression was blank. He straightened and walked towards him. "Pull the charging handle rearward and press the bottom of the bolt catch." He repeated. "And then, return the charg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter