"Sungmin, I'm sorry. I was... wrong."

Atten...tion!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATE! YEWOOK CHAPTER POSTED EARLIER.

 

Part Twenty One


Sungmin stared at the rising sun in the horizon as he gripped his duffel bag. He's going back to the academy. Two more months of hell and then everything would be over.


He couldn't believe that he was missing home already, his travel of three hours seemed like an eternity as he reminisced the events of the two weeks of vacation they had. He had to admit that a huge part of the happiness he experienced was because of Kyuhyun.


Kyuhyun. He smiled as he thought of the younger cadet. Sungmin knew he was in denial, he knew that Kyuhyun is becoming special for him as time passes. But he knew that whatever they have should just remain as such, and as much as possible, lessened. Ryeowook did nothing to help him,instead, he pushed them together even more. Sungmin couldn't even have his friend believe that him and Kyuhyun are not a couple.


Happy birthday, pumpkin and before you ask me how I know when's your birthday, I was to wish you all the best.


Kyuhyun had called him at exactly 12 am on New Year's day and greeted him., It didn't surprise Sungmin anymore that the young cadet knew his birthday. Kyuhyun knows everything about him anyway and really, he didn't mind.


"Thank you, Kyuhyun. Uhm.. Happy New Year!"


"Pumpkin is the first one to greet me! I am happy!" Kyuhyun spoke. "Pumpkin, I don't have a gift for you on your birthday, I'll make it up to you next time. Uhm, happy new year to your parents and Sungjin too!"


"And you too.!" 


He felt nice that night and Kyuhyun was so happy and giddy over the phone that they talked for so long . Kyuhyun told him of Jeju and how he wanted to bring him there. He had told him that it was less cold in there. Sungmin answered gleefully with every story and he made sure to tell Kyuhyun his own share. He had to brag about their food over the holidays and how his parents and him went shopping almost everyday. Kyuhyun listened to him and occasionally spoke of "I am happy for you, pumpkin"


All in all, they had a fun vacation.


It was nice.


The kissed they shared didn't fail to pass Sungmin's thoughts as the bus' engine rattled. The feeling of Kyuhyun's lips against his was still fresh. That night, when they separated, Kyuhyun pulled him for another kiss but unlike the other ones they've shared, the younger cadet's kiss was passionate. His heart skipped a beat or two when they pulled apart and Kyuhyun's soft smile flashed in his face. It was beautiful and until now Sungmin could feel himself blushing.


He almost giggled but he stopped himself. Such a girl.


"Sungmin."


The voice was familiar but he knew he had thrown it at the back of his head long ago.  He felt betrayed over that voice. But damn, why does he still finds it y?


"Yunho?"


Yunh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter