I'm hungry!

Atten...tion!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part ten [Yewook]


He was sure he was running towards the gate as soon as he was dressed. He even picked the wrong sweater because of his excitement.


He saw Sunyoung, smiling at him as she was seated at the visitors lounge. She was wearing purple because he requested her to, he made sure they would look good together. She even has this nice crystal clip that tied her bangs, showing her forehead. 


He was so proud of her.


But even before he could run towards Sunyoung, a sophomore approached him and, well, he really couldn't remember what happened next.


Now, we was blindfolded, and gagged.


So... he's up for initiation? He shivered. It's been three years since he was last paddled. He really didn't want to bruise his silky skin. He had made sure it'll grow healthy despite his stay in the academy and Sungmin had helped him.


He felt two pairs of arms on his shoulders and he wriggled. He hoped Sunyoung was in the gym, it's freezing cold and she's wearing a thin dress.


He felt the gag loosen and immediately he shouted, "WHERE AM I!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?"


No answer- but he felt his captors squirm. his voice is his deadly weapon.


"I HAVE NO INTENTION OF JOINING ANOTHER FRAT! I'M GRADUATING AND..." he stopped. "HEY! I'M GRADUATING WHY AM I UNDERGOING INITIATION?"


Still, no one responded.


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH TALK TO ME!!!" He tried to wriggle free and he continued shouting. If his captors are to die with his shrill, so be it. He needed to attend the ball and entertain Sunyoung, plus, he needed to see Kim Jongwoon in a tux.


"Make him stop!" A voice sounded and he smirked. They're giving in.


"Gag him!"


"NOOOOOOOO!" He kicked and flailed until he ended up on the floor first. "Go away!" He whined as he shifted his a little, the fall making him wince in pain.


He stopped. The movements stopped as well and He could hear cautious steps drawing closer. Ryeowook is a good listener, he knew someone who wasn't in the room originally was moving closer to him. 


He was pushed a little harshly on a chair, his hands and feet tied on the cold metal handles. He let out a muffled sound and continued to flail helplessly. 


The footsteps retreated and they were gone and Ryeowook knew only a pair remains. He gulped. What was happening? He's getting hungry.


"I'm hungry!" He tried to reason out but useless sounds just came out. 


He was starting to get tired when hands were suddenly at the back of his head. The knot was loosened and finally, he could see. He scrunched his forehead and saw nothing but light. He was in a classroom?


Allowing his vision to adjust, he squinted his eyes as a shadow formed. He frowned.


Two minutes later, Ryeowook's eyes were as wide as saucers as he gaped at the person smirking at him. His heart was doing somersaults inside his chest. If he weren't tied up and gagged, he would've flailed around and throw himself out of the window. He was shaking, almost.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter