What if we get caught?

Atten...tion!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: A story made up as I visited a military academy last year. Had been formulated with a friend. Setting was based on an actual school. I don't know if there's anything like this in Seoul. Enjoy!
 


"Would you shut up?"


It was unnaturally hot, for five thirty on an autumn morning. Snow would be around the corner and yet... It was hot.


Two boys were squirming behind thick bushes that surround a smooth road. They were whispering, giggling, and, from time to time, bantering.


"Three... four...." A voice from the road echoed and the two boys froze on their spot.


"What if we get caught?" The smaller and thinner of the two whined. He pouted a little and returned his eyes to the direction of the voice.


"Ryeowook, this was your ing idea. I just kinda... supported you." the older answered not tearing his gaze away. He gasped when he felt a hand on his muscled arm, pinching it. He held his breath.


"Kim Jongwoon...." He heard Ryeowook sigh. "So... hot and handsome."


He smiled and eyed the man jogging ahead of Jongwoon. He was taller, more muscular and definitely more handsome, in his opinion.


"Jung Yunho" he almost squealed.


Two minutes, almost two minutes of admiration and silent flailing, the two students giggled quietly behind the shadows of green. The daily jog was over in the next ten minutes but before they could even watch the platoon retreat, they heard the familiar whistle from afar.



Two pairs of eyes widened, as if woken up from a deep, deep slumber with the clanging of cymbals. In seconds, they were up on their feet and scampering onto the barracks.



"Ugh, Sungmin hyung, I told you to keep track." Ryeowook scolded the other as they ran back to the cabins. It was a Sunday, rest day, but it doesn't mean that routines may be skipped.


Sungmin shook his head. He, of all people, got distracted. He forgot almost everything just because hot, handsome Yunho passed by in front of him all sweaty and hot in nothing but wife-beaters and jogging pants. Ugh, Sungmin couldn't believe he got distracted by mere sweat and muscles. He was used to those, he had those.... but well, this was Jung Yunho, one of the Platoon Leaders of Company A.


Sungmin sighed in defeat as he reminisced on Jung Yunho's tanned skin under the rays of the sun, not really minding that he was running into another load of reprimands.


The cabins were almost empty when they arrived, Sungmin found a familiar file of students in front, waiting for their commander. He sighed. Ryeowook, thank goodness, was last in the group, being the smallest, he didn't have to call for line adjustments.


The older fixed his pants, straighten his shirt and finally stood up in front of his squadron. Everyone has fall in.


Sungmin smirked and pulled the whistle on his pocket. He blew once, and shouted: "Atten... tion!"



%%%%



"I haven't done the assignment!" Ryeowook whined once ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter