Black Flower

30 Day IPod Shuffle Challenge for YoonHae (FAILED)

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKd-z7t73cc


(Author's Note: Only first verse and chorus)

"Y-Yoona?!? I can explain, really. It's j-just a m-misunderstanding. I-"

 

"Shut up." There was so many words to describe how I felt at that moment. "You...I... I loved you. Loved." Not anymore will I use that word on him again. He doesn't deserve that word. He doesn't deserve any words from me at all. The conclusion was simple enough. He betrayed me.

 

Those passionate words that whispered ‘I love you’
turn cold like an ice

 

"Yoona please listen to me...please. I-I love you." Stop. Stop it Lee Donghae. Stop lying to me already.

 

I felt like crying on the spot. I just wanted to run away and never show my face to him or to anyone else. He cheated on me with so many people I know. I felt... embarrassed.

 

He took my money, my house, my life, and my ity. My innocence; the one thing I protected was put in his trust.

 

And he just broke it down with no hesitation.

 

step on my everything more cruelly than strangers,
and leave me.

 

So did he have the right to make me listen to his explanation?

 

Hell no.

 

"Get lost, Donghae."

 

Y-Yoona I-"

 

"Get away from me. And take her away too. I don't need you two disturbing me while I have customers to serve." I didn't give him time to reply because I pushed them out the door, away from the cafe I was supposed to be working in. My heart was shattered, and I didn't need it to turn to dust.

 

When I look back at the day a few weeks ago, I still wonder whether I made the right choice. He begged me many times to come back with him. He went on his knees in the middle of the cafe and grabbed my feet, sobbing for my forgiveness.

 

Should I have forgiven him? Should I be this angry?

 

I don't know.

 

He betrayed me, and had the guts to do so in front of my cafe. He had the guts to think that I wasn't going to see him with her in my cafe. Was I a joke? Did he think that I was so stupid that I wouldn't see him sinning in a place where I go to everyday? Did really think that lowly of me?

 

But when I looked back at the memories we had together, all the sweet innocent kisses and that one night, I remember how happy he made me. He was the reason why I didn't mind facing all the stress and hardships; as long as he was at home when I arrived, it was fine for me. He made me forget that I was unhealthy. Was it all a lie too? Was it just to get in my pants and take it all away? Were those three words that he always said to me a lie too?

 

Since you gave me love,is it right for me to be in pain
when you give me the good bye as well?

 

He should see how angry I was. I don't care if he ruined his pride, or if he broke another person's heart just to get back with me. He made my heart shatter to millions and I had to try and find the pieces to repair it.

 

Look back at me at at then,

 

I fixed the shape, but there was something different about this new heart.

 

It was cold; empty. There was nothing to fill it, and there was no soul who could stand the coldness that surrounded my heart. No one wanted or could get me back together.

 

And it was all his fault.

 

Look at those black flowers
that bloomed from your cruelty,

 

It was funny how everything I saw looked so dark now. I remembered how his gaze was when he begged for my forgiveness. He looked so desperate, but he couldn't fool me. I knew him too well.

 

His eyes mocked me. It kept taunting me, "Yoona, you know that you want me back. You're nothing without me. I'll help you up, and then push you down. If I can get away with it once, I can do it again."

 

away from your cold glare hidden inside a mask

 

Did he really just think about that to me? Did he think that I depended on him that much?

 

I can't believe how cruel of a world this has become.

 


in this twisted world.

 

I left him to do as he wish. He could've fooled anyone in to taking him back, but I refused. I won't let him win.

 

He's won all those other times already.

 

Look at your deceived love that only looked white.

 

-----------

 

HEY! My drabbles seem to be getting worse each time ;~;

 

MORE ANGST! And this is FINALLY a Yoona PoV. I was going to do yet another Donghae one, but then I was like "You know what? Yoona needs her chance to" so yeah.

 

The song was CNBLUE's "Black Flower". I got in to them sometime during the YongSeo WGM thing. Seohyun and Yonghwa were adorable! I don't know who Seohyun fits with better: Yonghwa or Kyuhyun. I mean, she's cute with both of them, so any of the two would work fine for me.

 

Well I think that I'm only going to base the oneshots on the first verse (or some of it) and the chorus. This long was super long and I don't have enough time to write about all the lyrics, so I'll settle for this. If the song is short enough, I can write it on the whole song.

 

So I don't think I've been having people comment. I have quite a bit of views, but only about one or two comments for each chapter. Come on guys ;~; I said that I didn't like it when readers don't leave me feedback.

And for all those who are leaving behind comments, thank you! Have some Yonghwa.

Look forward to the nest update tomorrow. Please comment and (if you haven't already done so) subscribe!