Chu

30 Day IPod Shuffle Challenge for YoonHae (FAILED)
Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnz2n5VcV4Q

 

"Hey, oppa, what are you doing after school?"

 

"Hm? What's with the sudden curiosity?" Donghae tilted his head and leaned towards my desk. "Well I have soccer practice after school, so I'll be in the field for three hours. After that I'll just go home. Why? Did you need someone to walk with you after school?" I shook my head.

 

"I was just curious. So Donghae," I hesitated to say my question, but met his warm gaze, urging me to continue, "Have you ever...kissed someone before?" He blinked back once or twice before widening his eyes slightly and clearing his throat.

 

"I-Is this out of curiosity too?" I nodded. "W-Well -um- no. I've never really... kissed anyone before. I don't think I'll be very good at it either." I mouthed an "O" and nodded in understand. An awkward silence filled the air.

 

Donghae was kind enough to break the silence... with another awkward question.

 

"So...have you kissed anyone before?" I played with my fingers.

 

"Well...no. I get curious about it though, since people seem to enjoy doing it. What do you think it feels like?" Though his composure seemed calm, he couldn't hide the pink tint rising up to his cheeks.

 

"Well I think that kisses must be...nice? I don't know what they should feel like. Why are you asking someone inexperienced about it?" I shrugged my shoulders, resting my chin with both hands while my elbows are supported by the desk.

 

"Curious."

 

"You're curious about a lot of things, aren't you Yoona?" I gave a small smile and nodded.

 

"The things I get curious about are surprising even for me."

 

The things I want to know overwhelm me every day. Oh my gosh, gosh

 
He smiled back and patted my head, causing my smile to falter slightly.
 
 
 
"How cute." His pink lips broke out in to a wider smile and his eyes formed half moons. I felt my eyes travel down to his lips that strangely started to suddenly look really soft and moist. My hand unconsciously went up to touch my own. They seemed good too. I wonder...
 
 
"Ow..." I rubbed my cheek, trying to hide the embarrassment that I felt with the sudden outburst. I took a quick glance at the boy in front of me and quickly turned away. He was looking at me strangely.
 
 
"Are you alright? Here, move your hand away." I slowly did, and he widened his eyes again. "Wow, you must've slapped yourself hard considering that I can see a large red hand print on the left side of your face. You okay? What was that for anyway?" I laughed nervously and hid my cheek again, looking away.
 
 
"I was getting lost in my thoughts and all and I guess I did that to wake myself up. Stupid huh?" He looked at me worriedly, but soon replaced the worry with a smile, patting my head again.
 
 
"Be careful alright? I don't want you getting hurt." My eyes strangely found his lips again and I continued to stare. My hand twitched to reach out and touch it, but I fought the urge down. I need to stop thinking about touching his lips now!
 
 
Also the things I want to touch are overwhelming. Yeah Baby, Yeah Baby, Yeah Baby!!
 
 
-----
 
 
I gave a heavy sigh as I stared out the classroom window lost in thought. My eyes furrowed and relaxed constantly, and I occasionally shook my head if I didn't like something or blushed on my own when I enjoyed the thought. What was I thinking about?
 
 
What my first kiss would be like.
 
 
There were scenarios in my head where it was at a first meeting, like he accidentally fell and placed his lips on mine, or it was love at first sight. There were some where it was at a party where he was looking for something more wild and flirtatious. Some scenarios varied from where it was to how it would happen, to how would it taste, and they were all different guys. I was curious to whom I would share my first kiss with. Who wouldn't be? This event was apparently really cherished to girls and some guys, and you apparently remember it in your life for a long time. It should be special.
 
 
While I imagine a hundred times a day, I’ve been waiting for him. Do it, Chu~♡
 
 
I never questioned why I never finished scenarios with Donghae as the guy in them. They were always so ... enjoyable that I had to stop thinking about them. To think about someone who you know was a strange thing to do, and it is even more strange if you think of wanting to kiss them. Donghae is a friend. I shouldn't be thinking of him doing these things to me. Not only would it make it awkward for the both of us, but it just didn't make sense. Why was I enjoying the scenarios so much when Donghae was supposed to be just a friend?
 
 
"Hey, Yoona." Speaking of Donghae... "Pay attention. The teacher asked you a question." I looked at him lazily and looked at him for a moment before snapping out of my gaze and looking at the teacher immediately, bowing my head in an apology. The teacher did look that amused.
 
 
"Ms. Im, after school, you're cleaning the classrooms." I nodded guiltily and focused on the rest of the lesson the entire day, trying to stop letting my mind go to the boy in front of me.
 
 
-----
 
 
Holding the mop on one hand and a bucket of soapy water on the other, I trudged over to the empty classroom, giving a heavy sigh. It was a good thing that I finished all my homework before hand, because the classroom looked like a mess.
 
 
I proceeds to start erasing the whiteboard and wipe all the desks clean. That took about ten minutes. I then swept the floor so that paper balls and dust was disposed of easily. Another ten minutes. I then proceeded to clean the windows with a rag. It would've taken me another ten minutes if my eyes didn't find a guy kicking a soccer ball in to the goal, raising his fists in victory. His hair looked a bit damp and he looked like he was panting. Surprisingly, that made him look a whole lot more attractive.
 
 
Stop it Yoona. Stop thinking about stuff like that. Despite my mind's protests, my eyes continued to gaze at Donghae without doing anything, neglecting the mop and bucket in the corner.
 
 
Once he was done with practice and left the field, my eyes looked up to the clock. It was 5:30 P.M and I wasn't finished. I mentally slapped myself.
 
 
"Stupid stupid Yoona. This is what you get for staring at him the whole time instead of being productive."
 
 
"Staring at who?" I jumped up and surprise and threw the rag at the person, not knowing who it was until it was too late.
 
 
"D-Donghae? What are you doing here? Oh my god, I'm so sorry for doing that. Are you alright?" He raised his hands.
 
 
"I'm fine. I just wanted to check to see if you needed help. Sorry I couldn't come sooner. I had practice and all." He scratched the back of his head, smiling sheepishly. "So, what can I do?"
 
 
"Oh it's fine! You don't have to do anything. You must've been tired from practice though. Why don't you rest. I can handle this. Really. I can," I replied hurriedly, a nervous smile forming.
 
 
"Geez, calm down girl," he said laughing genuinely, "You sound like you haven't woke up in ages and finally are able to talk. Don't worry about it. Practice don't get me tired to the extent of my being able to do nothing. I came here on my own free will. I'd thought you'd get a nicer response."
 
 
Just like the girl who woke up from her sleep due to a kiss
Do do it, Chu~♡ (It’s) true, true, true, true it's You~
 
 
"Oh I'm sorry, oppa! I just..." I shut my mouth and played with my fingers, my eyes not looking up to meet his. Donghae reached over for a blue rag on the table and smiled up at me.
 
 
"Let's get cleaning, shall we?"
 
 
-----
 
 
"Yoona, wake up." I shot my eyes open and looked at him apologetically. I dozed off again, and I was just making him do all of the work. It started off with me and him taking a five minute break, but then as soon as I let my eyes rest, my mind drew a blank. I looked around and saw that the classroom was a lot more cleaner than before, and my guilt increased. He spent so much time doing my work while I just laid there sleeping. 
 
 
I turned back around to apologize to him, but became confused. Why was he smiling like that to me?
 
 
"You look a lot more happy than I thought you'd be." He seemed to finally notice that I was talking to him, because he blinked back and cleared his throat nervously.
 
 
"W-Well I was admiring the classroom. It's more clean than before, don't you think?"
 
 
"Sorry for making you do all this while I just fell asleep. You should've woken me up..." He folded his arms and formed a mischievous smile.
 
 
"I don't know. You're going to have to pay me back somehow~!" I pouted, giving him puppy dog eyes.
 
 
"Please forgive me!" I was surprised when he hesitated to say anything quickly and just blinked at me for a moment. His smile soon formed again.
 
 
"How are you going to pay me back?" The answer I gave him was an act of impulse.
 
 
"I'll kiss you."
 
 
I felt my eyes widen and mentally smacked myself, wishing that I was somewhere else at the moment to not see the look on his face. Why did I have to offer that?!
 
 
Even if I open my eyes in an entirely different space and time
Do do it, Chu~♡ (It’s) true, true, true, true it's You~
 
 
"...What?" Good! I change make a different offer and he won't have to-
 
 
"I'll kiss you to pay you back." Stupid idiot!
 
 
He looked at me with his eyes slightly wide and mouth agape, his cheeks tinted bright red, not pink.
 
 
"...Okay. Deal." I froze. He actually agreed?! What?! Just...What?!
 
 
I was with no doubt completely surprised. To see him actually want to feel my lips on his...That was surprising to beyond extreme. There was really no turning back now, not when he agreed for me to pay him back this way.
 
 
He slowly leaned forward, and I followed his action. We were unsure of what to do. Where do we put our lips together?
Where to we place our arms? How long should it be? How do you do this?
 
 
Oh screw it. I'll just follow my gut. My eyes were shut closed and I leaned forward quickly, letting myself get taken away by him. I was surprised at how wet kisses really were, but it wasn't so uncomfortable. In fact,
 
 
I actually liked it.
 
 
I trust my trembling heart
Open this world that I still do not know about to me
Do do it, Chu~♡ (It’s) true, true, true, true it's You~ Do do it, Chu~♡