I'm Going to Meet You Right Now

30 Day IPod Shuffle Challenge for YoonHae (FAILED)

 

I watched her squirm in her sleep as my heart started slowing down in heart rate. Every time she would furrow her eyebrow, there came a stab on my chest. Each time that she shivered, my eyes threatened to blink in tears. Every quiver of her lip pained me so much. This was bad, really bad. He was coming back at the best time of my life, and he was threatening to completely go back in to the mind I stole.
 
 
"Are you done now, hurting my Yoona like this. I can't... I can't let you do this anymore. Let me go!" My eye twitched and I growled.
 
 
"Get out of my head. You aren't needed anymore. I-"
 
 
"You are insane. Let me go. You know that this isn't the way to show her how much you care. This isn't how you show your love. This isn't-"
 
 
"You and I have different ideas about showing love. Your way may not be as good as mine. Leave me alone."
 
 
"This isn't love! This is an obsession, a lustful feeling that you're forcing upon her. Yoona deserves better than this. Please, let her go for her sake!" My words were blunt in my head, a smirk not failing to reach my face as I muttered the last word.
 
 
"No."
 
 
I snapped back out of my mental argument, still looking over the window to see her sleeping figure. I looked over and saw a door in the back, swinging slightly because of the wind. Bingo.
 
 
I crept to the back and slipped in, my heart increasing normally again with each step I took. This was what was my definition of normal, not the other Donghae's way where lust was different than love. They were both the same in my mind. They were both an obsession.
 
 
I hovered over her body and smirked. She looked so beautiful when helpless.
 
 
"Sweetie, I told you that you couldn't run away from me," I whispered ever so softly in to her ear, watching how she still squirmed a bit from my breath on her ear. Beautiful. 
 
 
I was about to pick her up until she squirmed a bit more, muttering incoherent words. I strained my ear to hear them, and my heart grew strangely softer once again.
 
 
"Donghae Oppa...I want a strawberry too..." 
 
 
I remembered automatically how she thought about those. It was when the other Donghae was telling her about an embarrassing dream. How she knew after those years... I don't know.
 
 
-
 
 
"So yeah, Jessica was just about to kiss me until RING! The alarm went off and I was back in this hellhole." Yoona nodded understandably and took a sip of her water bottle.
 
 
"Oh that . It more that you're still in to her when she's got a boyfriend and they're going steady. Oh, and did I forget to tell you that it's your best friend she's dating?"
 
 
"I know! I know, alright? What can I do though? It's not like I can choose who to like." She patted me on the shoulder, giving me a reassuring smile.
 
 
"You'll get over her soon. Trust me. Wait, they are both coming over here. Shh!"
 
 
"I wasn't going to-"
 
 
"Shh!" I pouted and turned back to the walking couple, who were wearing such happy smiles. They were holding a bowl of strawberries. Once they say down, we all talked small talk while munching down on strawberries. It wasn't until I was starting to give strawberries to Sunye did everyone talking to focus on me.
 
 
"Donghae, I'm fine. You've given me enough." 
 
 
"Huh? O-Oh yeah, of course you have enough. Sorry, I kind of blanked out for a bit." Heechul narrowed his eyes and brought Jessica closer to him. 
 
 
"You better not be making a move on my girl, dude."
 
 
"I-I'm not! I was just feeding her strawberries dude! I swear!" He broke out in a smile and ruffled my hair.
 
 
"I was just messing with you! I know that you're not going to steal her away. Besides, you can't do that anyway considering how hard it'll be to break away from the great Heechul." I rolled my eyes.
 
 
"Sure, it's hard to break away from you. You are amazingly annoying and you looks are marvelously pretty and-"
 
 
"Whoa wait what?" The three of us burst in to laughter and reached for a strawberry. Yoona continued to stare at me, not saying a word the whole time.
 
 
"Uh... Yoona?" She blinked.
 
 
"Oh yes, what?"
 
 
"Why are you staring at me?" She blinked again and broke in to a smile, her eyes never leaving mine.
 
 
"Donghae Oppa, I want a strawberry too." I looked at her strangely.
 
 
"Well then get one. I'm not stopping you." She gave a pout and pointed to my hand.
 
 
"I want you to feed me too." I froze, my eyes widened. She what?! My cheeks suddenly grew warmer. That's ... Odd.
 
 
That night, instead of dreaming of Sunye, I started to dream of Im Yoona. She was a secret of course, since I didn't want her to know that I liked her that time.
 
 
I’ve imagine you, drawing you inside my dream
The you who I kept along dearly and secretly
 
 
I quickly shut those memories away. No, the other me was breaking in, making me remember these painfully sweet moments that I strangely want again. This wasn't me, but him. I don't want it.
 
 
"Now will you let her go and fix this before it's too late? Will you-"
 
 
"What part of 'get out of my head' did you not understand. You aren't needed anymore and I love my way of doing things way better than yours. Just off." 
 
 
"But this... Chasing her to the point of having to stay in this eerie house all alone and cold with no food... Is that really what makes y-us happy? Do you enjoy this?"
 
 
"Yes." 
 
 
My body trembled and my heart stopped for a moment when she moved closer to my feet, still shivering. My hands itched to touch her, but instead of doing so, it made me take off my jacket and give it to her. I cursed myself for my actions, trying to fight him off. 
 
You have come to my little star, my little heart
I’m so trembled being right in front of you
 
 
"Let her go. Please." My voice was stern, but my body couldn't help my trembling.
 
 
"I'm not letting her go. Deal with it. Do you know how long I've been wanting to finally touch her? I can't get her off my mind whether it was in a dream of just whatever! And right now, when I have the perfect chance, you come in and make me like this. Just what the hell?!"
 
 
You who I draw in my imagination and only remains in my dream
The way I met you like this, why my heart keep trembling?
 
 
"I don't want her scarred. You're the me that I never wanted, and now I'm getting rid of you. You ruined her and my life enough!"
 
 
I fought as hard as I could, holding him in as long as I could and tried to start over to what I wanted to do, but it was too late. The moment I snapped out of it, I saw her with a knife in her hand, her eyes glistening with tears.
 
 
"Yoong baby, what's with the knife. You aren't planning on killing me right? That would be a really really unwise decision." 
 
 
"N-No. I wasn't." Her voice was harsh but quiet and her tears were mixed in with sadness, anger, and another expression I couldn't interpret.
 
 
"I love Lee Donghae." Something warmed in my heart that exact moment. I smiled and stepped forward, but she stepped farther away. "I said that I love Lee Donghae." I gave a laugh.
 
 
You make me feel warm when the wind blows coldly
 
 
"Silly. Why are you running away from me then?" She shook her head.
 
 
"You aren't my Donghae Oppa. You look like him, but you aren't the same. You... Donghae changed too much to be the one I love." She brought up the knife to her neck. "I'm dying along with my Donghae Oppa."
 
 
It was too late to stop her. Before I could react, she sliced through, her warm blood slightly hitting my cheek. She was about to drop to the floor, but I stopped her before it could happen, my arms holding on to her suddenly cold body.
 
 
Drip drip. Drip drip. 
 
 
Without knowing, I grabbed the knife, holding it to my own throat. This was the other Donghae reacting, wasn't it? It was weird though, because before I slit my throat, a single tear ran down my cheek; and guess what?
 
 
That was me alone.
 
 
Just like this you and me together (two of us), my love-you and me together forever