If I Had A Lover

30 Day IPod Shuffle Challenge for YoonHae (FAILED)

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFWmqgNUtH4


 

"Ya! What's up with you?" I ignored Donghae's complaint as I dragged his arm around the mall, a wide smile on my face. 

 
 
I didn't keep my attitude for long, because he was starting to get pretty annoying. 
 
 
"Would you shut up? I'm just trying to get you to stop being so antisocial." He scoffed and rolled his eyes.
 
 
"I'm not antisocial. If you haven't noticed, I got friends."
 
 
"That you don't even talk to that much. What's wrong with me trying to act friendly?" He faltered a bit before regaining his words.
 
 
"N-Nothing. I just have better things to do! Exams are next week and I currently have straight B's. I need to get an A on the final if I want to have a chance to go to a decent college." I have a smirk and continued to drag his arm towards a cafe nearby.
 
 
"Well then why don't you take a rest today and I'll tutor you until exams are up?" He looked surprised at my offer, but he didn't look upset.
 
 
"You would do that?" I nodded and continued to drag him until we were at the front of the entrance. "You wanted to take me to a cafe? How does that help me from being socially awkward?"
 
 
"Well it probably won't do much to help. I just used that as an excuse to get you to hang out with me." He narrowed eyes and raised his eyebrow. 
 
 
"You are a sneaky girl." I beamed and opened the door, gesturing him to go in.
 
 
Once inside, I didn't hesitate to pull his chair out so he could be seated and hand him the menu. Right after I told him that he could order anything he wanted since I would pay, he began to speak up.
 
 
"Okay, why the hell are you making me the woman?" I looked at him questionably.  "I mean, I'm supposed to be the one doing what you're doing and here I am just acting like I'm supposed to be treated." 
 
 
I giggled at him. He looked so embarrassed to be saying this that. It was a completely different view than his usual annoyed and cocky expression. 
 
 
"I don't mind treating you, as long as you do something for me later," I said, giving a wink at him. I laughed when seeing him stiffen and cough nervously. Teasing him was fun. 
 
 
After that, he ordered and I did the same. Nothing was said between any of us. Soon enough, awkward silence surrounded our table. 
 
 
It wasn't long until I became unbelievably bored.
 
 
I glanced around at our table and caught a glimpse at a table pretty far from us, and laid eyes on a lovely nuzzling noses with each other. They looked like a cute couple. I heaved a sigh and continued to watch, temporarily ignoring the boy who was in front of me.
 
 
Thump.
 
 
"Ya! What was that for?" I rubbed my forehead and pouted, my eyes glaring at him. He pointed the food in front of me and titled his head towards the pair I was staring at before.
 
 
"Are you going to let your food go cold and stare at those strangers the whole day? What's so great about them anyway?" I heaved a dreamy sigh and glanced dreamily at them again. 
 
 
"They looked nice." His expression told me that I needed to tell him more. "Well they look so happy together. I wished I had a relationship like that. There would be so many things I'd want to do." I thought he probably didn't care anymore, so I kept talking.
 
 
If I have a boy friend, there'll be so many things I want to do
I've dreamt I have a boy friend like that
 
 
"You know what I'd want to do? There's a lot of things that are a must when having a boyfriend. The first thing is having a kiss on the street like the ones on chick flicks. Well, it doesn't have to be passionate and all, since I prefer sweet, but that would be a nice thing to have." I glanced at him with a dreamy smile and slightly widened my eyes. Why was he blushing?
 
 
The first, kissing him in the street
 
 
I soon ignored it and kept going, blabbering about my fantasies.
 
 
"I also want to go travel with him on a train. I know it doesn't sound that romantic, but it would be nice to rest my head on his shoulder or read quietly next to him, sharing glances. Would that be nice?" I beamed at his direction and again he said nothing, but urged me to continue.
 
 
The second, catching the early train for Chooncheon with him
 
 
"Another thing I'd like to do is pack a nice yummy lunch and go to a grassy place and have a picnic." I stared at my food with a small smile on my face. "He would feed me my food and we would talk about anything we want privately, having no worries about anyone judging each other. To be finished eating and just lie on our backs, watching the sky together. That sounds cheesy right?" He nodded a bit and continued to slowly munch on his pasta. "After that, wouldn't it be nice to have a piggy back ride? Back hugs are really fun to give, and I love it when I get to see a guy try to hold in that secret smile when I tell him how cool he is for dealing with someone heavy like me. Oh that would be the best." I blushed madly and glanced a bit at Donghae, wondering if he was actually paying attention. Surprisingly, he was and he kept rolling his hand, telling me to keep talking.
 
 
The third, going on a picnic with him
The fourth, the piggy back ride
 
 
"You know what would be the best?" He shrugged. "If he gave me a couple ring. It doesn't have to be fancy. A plain band around it was good enough for me. Anyway, if he ever so slowly grabbed my hand and pulled it in to his grasp, pulled out the ring and slowly put it on, whispering his feelings once he was done, I swear that would be the best event of our relationship. Oh if only..." I glanced back at the couple from before and pouted slightly. 
 
 
The fifth, couple-ring is basic to our love
 
 
"Well," Donghae finally said, shifting a bit in his seat, "Do you really want a boyfriend?" I looked a him questionably, but soon nodded. 
 
 
"I guess I really want one. I have you a long talk about it. That probably proves how much I want one." He played with his fingers a bit and nervously looked at me.
 
 
"Would you take me?"
 
 
What?
 
 
"Well... You don't have to accept and you might think it's sudden, but ... Hey, I just wanted to pay you back for the meal. It's nothing." I smiled at his cuteness and nodded. 
 
 
Boo boo boo It'll be really sweet