Kiss Kiss Kiss

30 Day IPod Shuffle Challenge for YoonHae (FAILED)

"Donghae-ah, you are probably wondering why I called you down to my office." I nodded slowly and took his hand gesture to sit down on the seat provided. "Well I have a niece who tranferred from America and is in need of a tour around out school. I was going to call in Choi Siwon to show her around, but he unfortunately already busy with something else; so I was wondering what other person was trusted enough to be put in responsibility such as this. Fortunately, I have you. Would you be okay with the job?" I widened my eyes. I was trusted by the dean of the school have responsibility over his niece. This was such an honor.

 

"W-Well of course I'd be more than happy to give her a tour around the school. What's her name?" He smiled victoriously and handed me some papers.

 

"Thank you. I know that it might be a hassle. Her name is Im Yoona. She's got a clean record with rare absences, and has good grades. She is a bit shy, so don't feel so hurt if she doesn't want to answer some of your questions. Other than that, I don't see what else there is that might cause you some trouble." I bowed and took the papers in his hands, glancing at them for a moment. They held information about the school's hotspots and stuff like that.

 

"I will do my best."

 

"I can't thank you enough. Well let's call her in shall we? Yoona, come in here." I heard a faint yes and turned my head around to the door. It was opened a bit and the girl stepped out rather slowly. I felt my hair stand on end as a glanced at her with wide eyes. She had pale skin and cherry red lips, her dark brown eyes casted downward to the floor and long flowing hair with her bangs pinned back. I felt myself quickly turned around and play with my hands, trying to hold the blush that was possibly creeping up my cheeks. Ring ring. Ring ring.

 

"Lee Donghae, this is Im Yoona. May you two introduce yourself?" The said girl slowly walked to the chair next to me and sat down, muttering a quiet hello. I cleared my throat and nodded, holding out my hand.

 

"M-My name is Donghae, and I'll be your tour guide around the school." She nodded and gave a small shy smile, hesitantly shaking my hand. We quickly broke off the contact and stared at the ground again, listening to the instructions of the dean.

 

So we met that day
You still had an innocent look left, I can’t forget the side view of you

 

 

I stared longingly at the flowers in my hand, thinking back to the day the both of our first meeting, the smile reaching up to my eyes. Ever since that day, there was a tingling that kept hurting my heart whenever I looked at her. I almost felt like I was about to burst when her hand faintly touches mine or our shoulders brush against each other when we walk home together. The tingling hurts my ears when I see that smile on her face... I need it to stop.

 

So today I make it stop. I'll cure it. I'll go up to her with confidence and confess, curing that tingling feeling in my heart.


since the day I met you I haven’t told you about my feelings
But today I will tell you how I feel in my heart

 

-----

 

Hiding behind the corner of Yoona's classroom, I rehearsed in my mind what I was going to say to her. Everything I said wasn't enough though or it was too much. Some of my speech was too cheesy or too straightforward. Some was too vague or too hard to understand. Most of my tries, however, just never seemed good enough to lessen the hurtful tingling. It just wasn't enough.

 

It was too late however, because she was already out of her classroom, walking over to my direction.

 

"Donghae-shhi, what are you doing here?" I gulped my saliva and searched for something to say, but my mouth was dry. Though my words were lost, the tingling wasn't. It was going louder and louder. "Are you alright, Donghae-shhi? Who are the flowers for?" Words finally decided to be voiced again and I let myself welcome a ton of stuttering and change of pitches.

 

"W-Well -um- I g-got these f-for you because...well... I wanted t-to -uh- welcome y-you again a-and remind you that I'll always b-be b-by your s-side Im Yoona-shhi." She gave a small smile and took the flowers slowly.

 

Only to you Kiss Kiss Kiss always
I’m always by your side

 

"Thank you, but it's been a few months already. I'm comfortable enough, Donghae-shhi," she said quietly, gazing at the bundle.

 

"I-I know, but..." I looked down, trying to stop the tingling. It was so painful to keep it all in, that I couldn't look at her. She seemed to feel a little uncomfortable, because she shifted her standing.

 

"D-Donghae-shhi, are you alright?" I let my guard down by hearing her worried voice and looked up, regretting it soon after. All I could hear was the tingling and my mind became blank. The next thing I did was comepletely unexpected for the both of us.

 

I leaned forward and pushed my lips on to hers quickly, pulling back as soon as I did with wide eyes.

 

"O-Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I j-just...I-I'm so sorry and I d-don't -even know why I did that b-but-" My thoughts were stopped with her lips being placed on to mine, silencing me from my blabbering. She quickly pulled away soon after and looked down on the floor, not saying a word soon after. I let myself stare at her with wide eyes, noticing how the tingling faded away.

 

The tingling faded away.

 

I gave a victory smile and let myself stare, not wanting to blink away from the sight I was seeing. I could look at her like this all day if I could. No, I would look at her all day regardless what she looked like.


Kiss Kiss Kiss only you
I want to keep looking at you

 

-----

 

Sorry, but I'm really busy right now so I can't really finish the ending, so I kind of made it stop there.

comment, subscribe, and up vote.