Nagging

30 Day IPod Shuffle Challenge for YoonHae (FAILED)

Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5kyRaURuAY


My eyes shifted over to the door that was opening, and out stepped Donghae, wobbling in the room with a contented smile upon his face. I knew that he would get drunk at three in the morning and, sure enough, I was pissed.

 

"Ya! Lee Donghae! What are you doing at this hour drinking?!" He falshed a goofy smile at my direction and wobbled over to my direction.

 

"I was having fun~!" I rolled my eyes. Was he dead serious or was it the alcohol talking. Seeing how he reeked of soju, it was probably the influence.

 

"Didn't you know how worried I was? Stop staying out so late and just come home once you finish work. Stop getting drunk too!" I furrowed my eyebrows and had my hands on my hips, tapping my foot as I said those words. I was getting sick and tired of him not listening to anything I said. It was getting frustrating.

 

Stop being out so late
Try not to drink so often

 

Unfortunately, that's what he usually does.

 

"Yoona, cut me some slack. It was an office party today. You should be congratulating me~!" If he wasn't drunk he would be cowering over my tough glare that refused to become any warmer.

 

"You are so immature, Donghae. You've been using the same excuse five times already! I'm pretty sure that you rarely get office parties. You better be listening to me!" He blinked back at me for a moment only to just double back over in laughter. My anger fumed. He was laughing at me?!

 


You don't listen to me like a 10 year old child
 

 

You are definately going to get it, Lee Donghae.

 

----------

 

I laughed at Yoona's serious face, but I kept telling myself to stop. She was really serious about making me not do these things. I couldn't help it though! My friend invites me to these things every day to vent his problems out on me, and I can't help not drinking if I didn't have so much stress from work and the numerous amount of bills. I knew that I had an unpredictable pattern for getting drunk. I was loopy for a few minutes, and then sober. It would switch off constantly, and I know that it might've confused her numerous times.

 

As much as I just wanted to quit laughing and explain to her, the soju overtook me and all I could do was laugh, thinking thoughts that I wouldn't think before and laughing.

 


I can only laugh
 

 

Yoona was really funny, calling me a child when she's the college student. If anything, she should be listening to me, not making me listen to her. I kept laughing nonstop at the image of Yoona trying to control someone older than her.

 

Who are you calling a child?

 

I couldn't help it. I could only go on and on and on with laughter.


Really, I can only laugh
 

 

-------

 

"Donghae, stop it!" I was getting really annoyed with his cackling now. It just didn't stop! I was hurt. Does he really want me to keep scolding him? Does he want me to not even bother to try to say something nice? Does he really want me to hate him. "Donghae," my voice was firm, but a bit more weaker than before, "Please..."

 


You don't know how it feels for me to say these things
You don't know that I only want to say nice things to you

 

He just kept laughing hilariously.

 

I raised my hands up in the air and then set them down. I give up. I know that he was under the influence, that he won't be acting this way once he becomes sober once again; Despite that, I couldn't take it anymore. I have to put up with this Donghae than the Donghae I fell for. I keep scolding him only to end it as a futile attempt.

 

So I gave up.


Should I stop? Let's stop
 

 

I expected him to just keep laughing and leave me alone to be an , but he soon stopped laughing. I looked over to him and I was surprised. Was he sober again? Was he okay now?

 

"Why did you stop?" I tilted my head.

 

"What do you mean, Donghae?" He walked towards me, less wobbly than becfore but still not as steady, and bent down so that our eyes would meet.

 

"Why did you stop yelling at me?" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. Why was he asking that?

 

Seeing that I wasn't going to answer easily, he raised his arms and placed them on the wall behind me, blocking me from escaping. Then, ever so slowly, Donghae leant in more closely to my ear and whispered softly, letting his warm breath send tingles from my skin.

 

"Why did you stop, Yoona?" I looked down, suddenly embarrassed and cursed him mentally. How does he manage to control me like this in the end, too flustered to look in to his eyes? It was frustrating, but it worked on me never the less. That's all that mattered.

 

"I stopped yelling b-because you don't l-listen to me. I just sound annoying to you."


 

From one to ten, they're all words for you
But since you don't listen to me, it's only nagging to you

 

 

I hesitantly looked up and locked gazes with him. His stare troubled me.

 

"You don't annoy me, Yoong. If anything, you're the one that I should be thankful for. You cared that much for me, and I love you for that." His arms left the wall and circled around my waist, pulling me in to a hug. "I'll stop." I felt my arms lift and circle his waist, returning the hug. I felt like crying, but I didn't want to show it; I buried my head on to his shoulder, muffling the sob that was going to come out of my mouth.

 

"I'll stop being too naggy. I have a habit, don't I?"

 

"I know, but I love you for that."

 

Let's stop, let's stop
There's not even enough time to just love