Bad Boy

30 Day IPod Shuffle Challenge for YoonHae (FAILED)

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUcXhDmE7fE


(Author's Note: This isn' the whole song, but just the chorus and some of the first verse)

I glanced at the girl who was constantly glaring at me. It's weird how this person was my ex girlfriend a few weeks ago when she looks at me like I'm some life long enemy. It never looked like we had any problems, so why were we hating each other now? Was out love a lie?

 

It seemed like it. The more I think about the past, the more I realize how fake it all was.

 

This momentary feeling of love was foul play by you and me

 
 
I remember how we were when we used to date. The both of us were so different. Us two were fire and gasoline.
 
So explosive.
 
Whenever one of us was mad, the other just added fuel to that with constant bickering. We one of us was in pain, the counterpart doubled the feeling and caused the pain to become unbearable. It also was the same when we fell in love. When wanted us wanted love, the other would give all they had to offer until it was all used up.
 
 

We were like fire and gasoline

 

Now that the two of us have broken up, the past didn't matter to me that much anymore. I just want her to go away from me. I hope that we don't bump in to each other.

 

I hope we don’t run into each other

 
 
I just don't want to be tired anymore. I just want to stop bickering with someone I'm supposed to love. I just wanted a loving relationship.
 
 

Let’s promise that we won’t get tired anymore

 
 
Sometimes it doesn't make sense to how we fell in love when all we did was fight. Why did we try to make an already failed relationship in to something more? Why did we even try?
 
 

Why did we love and hurt like this?

 
 
And unintentionally, our attempts to try to cope only made the gap between us widen and more tears to fall from both parties. I never knew why we kept pushing ourselves even further until you only saw tears and melancholy.
 
 

Why did we keep rushing separation?

 

When we both realized that our relationship was going no where, we cut it off. Well, I cut it off. She, on the other hand, didn't hesitate to drop her pride and beg me to stay with her.

 

But I didn't want to experience any pain anymore. I had enough. There wasn't one day where I wasn't angry or close to tears. There wasn't a single day where we didn't fight, so why did she want to stay together?

 

Let’s not cry, let’s not run into each other



I cried after I broke up with her. She cried after I told her. We both cried after breaking up with each other.
 
 
But that didn't change my mind. I still kept firm when she tried to consult me. To cry about break ups were normal. To keep dating even though we hated each other wasn't.
 
 
Keeping that idea in mind, I held in my tears, and I coldly told her that she didn't need to cry anymore. She was better without me.
 
 

I know it’ll be hard but let’s just hold it in

 
 
Now she glares at me with such hatred that can't be explain. She never cried in front of me anymore. She never smiled at me anymore, but I always saw her so happy around others. She would smile and laugh with such glee that it pained me to remember her tears.
 
 
I was glad that she was happy. That meant that I made the right decision to break up. It helped me smile a bit to know that she was better off. It helped me to assure that...
 
 
Im Yoona didn't need her fishy anymore.
 
 
Yeah just like that, let’s laugh happily
 
 
----------
 
Hey readers! Sorry for making this short and boring. I took a two hour nap instead of a five minute nap ;~; And now I have a pile of homework to do at 8:30 PM.
 
Comment and subscribe! I don't like silent readers >.>