Heaven's Door

30 Day IPod Shuffle Challenge for YoonHae (FAILED)

Song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3GgvcE48Y


 

"Come on, Donghae. You're taking forever!" I quickened my pace and felt the wind softly caress my cheeks. Glancing at my girlfriend beside me, I let my steps lighten and watch her excitement make her face glow.

 

The wind feels so good, it caresses me

I slowly set fire to my heart and move my steps

 
"So where are you taking me?" 
 
 
"Um... It's a secret." I looked around at my surroundings. I don't recognize any of the roads.
 
 
"Is it somewhere I've never been before? Yoona, you know where you're going right?" She nodded quickly and kept taking more steps forward, her smile never leaving her face. I kept silent, praying that she really knew where she was going. I'll trust her for now.
 
 
 
There are so many unfamiliar roads, where shall I go?
I’ll figure it out if I go wherever I’m led to, wherever I step on
 
 
The more we walked forward, the more vegetation I saw. There were flowers and greens. There were vines on the roads. I became excited and scared. This place sparked curiosity in me and my Yoona's constant gazes back at me assured me that we weren't walking in to a death trap.
 
 
A fluttering excitement toward a new world
It’s a sweetness that is like honey and once again,
 
 

"We are here!" Her voice rang in my ears and I snapped out of my thoughts. I came face to face with a big gate that was covered in vines and red roses. The stems were trimmed and the roses were just sprouting. It looked amazing. She was about to touch the lock of the gate, but her hand hesitated. She glanced at me with serious eyes that contrasted greatly from her usual bright ones.

 

"Is there a problem Yoong?" She shook her head and touched the lock.

 

"I'm just nervous. I've never shown this place to anyone, and I just... I don't want others to see so easily. Please promise me you won't show others this place? Please." I was surprised. She wasn't so hesitant to share anything at school whether it was food or homework help. 

 

Never the less, I still complied with her request.

 

"I promise that I won't show this place to anyone or anything or any animal. Can you show me this place now?" She nodded slowly and handed me a rusted key.

 

"Go inside first." I looked at her questionably, but followed her instruction. The key was pressed on to the hole and turned ever so slowly. Once I opened the door, I widened my eyes.

 

What was this place? 

 

The grass was the most greenest of grasses that I've ever seen. The roses were open and bloomed fully, the colors bright yet soft at the same time. The trees twisted in turned in to glorious shaped, the leaves in colors varying from the grass-like green to sunset red. There was a swing in the middle of everything, and it contrasted from the rest. It looked old and unsteady, creaking loudly as the wind pushed the invisible person on the contraption.

 

I took slow steps in to this wonderland, my eyes almost overwhelmed. This place was beautiful.

 

 

I open the doors to heaven, led by you
Walking on an unknown path
 
 
"Yoong, how did you find out about this place?" There was no answer. In fact, I couldn't even feel her presence at the moment. "Yoong? Where are you?" My calling for her name stopped when my eyes landed on the swing. I felt the sudden urge to walk over to the wooden swing, and found myself following that urge. I slowly sat on the swing and felt the small gust of wind push me from it.
 
 
I then remembered about my girlfriend and then began to call her again. I still didn't see or hear her.
 
 
When the doors of heaven are open, will I meet you?
 

It has been ten minutes since I saw her face, and my worry increased. I thought about just leaving. Maybe this was all a joke she wanted to play on me and will probably just be outside the gate, laughing at my stupidity.

 

But I had the urge to stay.

 

She was here, for sure. The serious eyes she had showed sincerity as well, and she seemed so eager. I felt like that she had a reason to show me, so she must have a reason not to be here at the moment as well.

 

So I'll wait until she came over, and have the answer to why she didn't respond.

 

 

My answer, I want to find my real answer