Good Luck

30 Day IPod Shuffle Challenge for YoonHae (FAILED)

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCxYK_0Imzk


 

"Dude, how long is he going to sulk in the corner?" I waved off Kyuhyun's hand pointed to the sulking Nemo at the corner of the table.

 

"He's been like that for months because of Sunye, dude. She got a new boyfriend, remember?" Kyuhyun formed an 'O' with his mouth and nodded slowly. He flashed a knowing look at the male in the corner, but still asked questions.

 

"So Donghae still hasn't gotten over that? This is getting a bit ridiculous now. I mean, I can't pay attention to my games when he's always here spreading his gloominess everywhere."

 

"That's true," Siwon piped up from behind me, resting his arm on my shoulder, "We need to get him to move on. He is getting on my good vibe. His attitude lost me a potential girlfriend!"

 

"Tiffany wasn't interested in you in the first place."

 

"Shut up!"

 

"I'm only speaking the truth!"

 

"Why you little-"

 

"Guys!" I shouted, getting both of the idiots' attention. I gave a sigh before looking back at Donghae, who didn't seem to pay attention. He seemed to be staring at something else.

 

Or someone else.

 

He was staring at our class president, Im Yoona. I nudged Kyuhyun and Siwon's elbows and directed them towards the discovery. Although the people next to me were pretty stupid, we all came up with the same genius idea.

 

"Let's hook Donghae up with the class president!"

 

------

 

"Hey Yoona shhi!" The girl turned her head and flashed me a welcoming smile, letting me catch up to her. "I need to ask a favor."

 

"Oh yeah sure! What is it?" I tilted my head to the half dead fish who was next to his locker and gave a shy smile.

 

"Well you see...I kind of want to introduce you to him. Like set a date with you guys." She looked rather surprised by my request and took another glance at Donghae before laying her eyes back on me.

 

Here I’ll introduce you to this guy next to me

 

"Is there a specific reason to why you are asking this?" I gulped my leftover saliva.

 

"W-Well not really. Why? You don't like him?" She smiled a bit and shrugged. "What? I don't know if you noticed, but he's quite a looker!" I gestured towards Donghae and was about to mentally die. He was wearing all black sweats with his hair disarrayed. His eyes were crusty and had major dark circles. Was he really allowed to be called a looker? "Well...Okay he's not really looking his best at the moment, but I swear that he's good looking. In addition to his potential good looks, he's single! He's y, single, and ready to bingo!" She giggled.

 

He’s a pretty boy but he’s still single

 

"That's not really the reason. It's just that it's so sudden of you to ask me to go on a date with him. Is there a reason for doing this?" I gave up trying to beat around the bush.

 

"Well...I wanted for you to get his mind off a girl that recently dumped him. He hasn't really been the same...Don't take this the wrong way! We don't want to be using you! He's a great guy and all, but he's got a really quiet personality and is super loyal. It's going to be hard for him to approach another girl by himself. That's why..." Instead of declining, our class president nodded in understanding, and caught Donghae's eye. They both stared at each other for a bit until Yoona gave a playful wink at the Nemo. I saw the boy's cheeks turn red and he darted his eyes somewhere else. This can go somewhere.

 

His personality’s good, a friend who is quiet and loyal~
It seems like he’s still hurting over his past painful love though~

 

"I'll go on a date with him. He seems pretty lonely, so I'll try to help ease that."

 

"Really? You would really be willing to help him?"

 

From now on can you be his small beacon of light?
Can you become his new hope?

 

She nodded and glanced at the boy again.

 

"He doesn't seem as bright as he was before, and that's disappointing. Besides, I never really said that I wasn't interersted in him." I widened my eyes.

 

"You like him?" She nodded slowly, her cheeks turning slightly pink.

 

"He was already in to someone else before so I never approached him, but yeah. I am interested in him." I smiled with my gums showing.

 

"Then this is a good arrangement. I'm glad that you agreed to meet up with him. You have no idea how bad I feel when I see him so out of it. Thank you so much for agreeing."

 

Try meeting him one, get to now him, do well~
He’s a good friend of mine that I treasure alot~

 

"You're very welcome. I'll just try my best to make him be himself again." I grabbed her arm before she could turn around and leave. She looked at me questionably.

 

"Don't just do it for his sake. As much as I love him, I'm now going to do this for you, so don't treat it as an arrangement. If it goes well, keep going. Promise me that?" She chuckled before giving me a pat on the shoulder.

 

Create a love that has only good memories and happiness, and love.

 

"You're a good friend, Eunhyuk. Why don't I talk to him right now to ask him out? I'll be back." She walked over to the nervous looking boy and opened her pink lips to talk. She exchanged words, and he slowly exchanged some back. He then broke out in to a small smile.

 

That was the first smile he flashed ever since his break up.

 

Memories he’ll always remember (Do well with him)

 

I left them both to their own conversation, and prayed they will last.

 

This time do well~

 

Good Luck.

 

My friend~

 

------------

 

Comment and Subscribe!