Love Light

30 Day IPod Shuffle Challenge for YoonHae (FAILED)

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMED6Rh3UFE


 
"Yoona, snap out of it. The teacher might notice." It was a little too late for the warning, because the teacher was already heading towards my desk.
 
 
"Im Yoona! Are you paying attention to me?" I continued to nod and keep my eyes on the person in front of me. I quickly woke up when I heard a snap of the ruler. I looked up to see the teacher's indignant look on his face. 
 
 
"Yes?" I squeaked in a tiny voice. He didn't look like he was in a patient mood, looking at the chipped ruler and tapping foot. I have a weak smile, and the teacher returned it; it was more sarcastic though.
 
 
"You are in big trouble. Look at your paper! Absolutely no notes. You, missy, will be hanging around in detention after school." I widened my eyes and panicked.
 
 
"Oh please, Mr. Kim. Let me off this once, please. I got to-"
 
 
"No excuses. You are to come to my class after school and that's final." He returned back to the front of the board and began to teach again. I leaned back on my seat, giving a silent groan. That's just great. I have to be kept in school and miss my friend's birthday. I don't even know how I wasn't paying attention in the first place. I was usually so focused! I would always be the one excelling. Heck, I am still the top in our class, but ever since he came here... Lets just say I wasn't really paying attention to just school.
 
 
His name was Lee Donghae. He was smart, tall, nice, and humorous. He gave off this aura that was warm. He was just so welcoming.
 
 
And that distracts me.
 
 
Every time I look at him, I couldn't pull my eyes away. I would just continue to stare, trying to ignore with palpitations of my heart and the warmth flowing in to my cheeks.
 
 
 When I look at you my face gets red
When I see you my heart goes thump thump
 
 
But it didn't matter at the moment, because I was facing bigger problems. For example, I now have to sit in a room doing absolutely nothing for who know how long.
 
 
----------
 
 
"Oh, Yoona. You're here," Mr. Kim said as he hurriedly put his books in to his bag. "I was called to go somewhere right now, so instead of detention, you'll be cleaning up with class. The other students will be here in a minute to clean. Just tell them I sent you." With that he left, leaving me alone in the classroom.
 
 
Although cleaning the classroom wasn't really something to be happy about, I let myself skip over to the supply closet to grab cleansers and rags to start the job. If I get this done quickly, I still may be able to go over to my friend's house and not entirely miss her birthday. I knew that I got this.
 
 
I cleaned the classroom alone for ten minutes, humming to the tune of "Love Light" from DNBlack (A/N: Read after for a reason). I only got to clean about one-third of the classroom before three students came in. I jumped a bit when I saw the third person. What do you know?
 
 
It was Lee Donghae.
 
 
"Oh hello. Is it your turn to clean as well or-"
 
 
"Mr. Kim had to go somewhere when I was supposed to be in detention," I interrupted, playing with the rag I was holding, "He told me that I had to help you guys in place of being in detention." They all nodded simultaneously. 
 
 
"I see," said the boy who questioned me earlier. "Well we could always use some extra help. My name is Eunhyuk, the girl over there is Hyoyeon, and this is-"
 
 
"Donghae. My name is Donghae, but you probably already knew my name right? We are in the same class after all." I gulped back a bit of my saliva, trying to find a start to my sentence.
 
 
"O-Of course I d-do. Y-You sit in f-front of me." I pinched myself. Don't be acting like this now, Yoona. Be natural. Natural!
 
 
I talk with shyness like a kid
 
 
"Oh you know her, dude?"
 
 
"Well yeah. She's Im Yoona. You know..."
 
 
"Oh...Oh! Well, Yoong -can I call you Yoong? Well I'm going to call you it anyway- welcome to cleaning." I tried to move from my position, but I was literally frozen in place. Eunhyuk laughed and gave a smile pat on my back.
 
 
"This is going to be fun."
 
 
-----------
 
 
"Hey Yoona, how long have you been staring?" I blinked and then shook my head. How long was I staring?
 
 
"What was I-"
 
 
"Were you staring at Donghae?" I couldn't stop the embarrassment showing from my face.
 
 
"W-What? N-No I w-wasn't!"
 
 
"Oh please. You can't hide that goofy smile you have on your face."
 
 
When I look at you I just smile out of nowhere
like a fool I keep doing that
 
 
"W-Well I wasn't really smiling. I was just-"
 
 
"Dude, stop trying to hide the obvious. I see the way you look at him. Do you like Donghae?"
 
 
"Hyoyeon...Well I don't really know if it's really infatuation or not. I don't think it is, since I've only known him for two months. That's not really enough to go to those feelings."
 
 
"Are you sure you don't like him? From the looks of it, you seem to be pretty in to him."
 
 
"Not to the point of infatuation." She gave a small smile before taking a glance at the monkey besides Donghae.
 
 
"I don't know, but you have that same look. The same look I have around Hyukjae." I widened my eyes. Wait what?!? Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were dating? "Yeah, we are dating. I know what you look like when you really like someone. I'm pretty sure you got that look right now." I glanced at the said boy that I was looking at a few minutes ago. He turned his head and we made eye contact for a bit. We stayed like that for a few seconds, but it was all broken when he winked at me.
 
 
He winked at me.
 
 
Donghae laughed at my surprised expression and went back to work, cleaning the floor.
 
 
Im Yoona, put something in your mind! Come on, don't just stand there! Do something!
 
 
I couldn't register anything in my mind besides one thing. I think...
 
 
I think love came to me
 
----------
 
Wow this was really really short. I'm so sorry but I was really busy today ;~; I hope you find it in your kind hearts to forgive me for the bad update.
 
So about the DNBlack thing. I just didn't want to mention CNBLUE in this because ...well... I don't really know. I just called them that because some drama called them by that as well.
 
Anyway, comment and subscribe (I got to do homework)