Going Crazy

30 Day IPod Shuffle Challenge for YoonHae (FAILED)

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n1TLaZp1i8E


 

This wasn't it. This isn't what I wanted. I wanted a love that wasn't a chase or an obsession. I wanted someone I could trust and not feel so scared around. I wanted someone who wasn't like him, not a person who's torturing me.

 

My breath hitched as he caught my glazed eyes and smiled that dark smirk that just said that he was up to no good, I quickly panicked and looked away, trying to not to completely lose myself. This wasn't the relationship I wanted at all. Hell, this wasn't even true love.

 

It’s not love
This isn’t love

 

True love wasn't supposed to be like this. I wasn't supposed to feel such fear and hatred towards my supposed lover. He wasn't supposed to be crazy. These weren't true feelings, but his undying lust towards me. No matter what I do and how hard I try, I could never change it. He just won't go away from me.
 


It’s just your obsession
Wherever, Whatever I do


 

I calmed down slightly and checked the front of my house, still surprised and shocked that he was still here. My fingers wrapped around my thin blanket and my eyes casted down to the floor. I was scared. Yes, the famous Im Yoona who was never afraid, who was feared by others, was completely scared; and it was all because of him. The him that was so different from Donghae and never blinks an eyelash to watch me. The him that I hated...

 

It’s frightening
The you who watches me

-----

 

"So this is where she ran off to," I said to myself as I observed the broken down house. To be truthful, I haven't seen her in two days, so I was so close to losing my mind completely. It wasn't until I saw her while she was walking out of a house did I get to follow her to this dump. She didn't seem to notice until it was too late. I knew where her new hiding place was.

 

I follow in your shadow

 

Taking out my cellphone, I began scrolling down my photos, stopping on one where it showed the two of us, smiling next to each other and holding peace signs. Soon, she'll be able to be by my side again like that. Soon.

 

I went to my contacts, smirking at how she never changed her number. She's not very good at hiding now, is she?

 

Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring.

 

"W-Who is t-this?" I smirked on the other line. Her shaky voice sounded so cute.

 

"How do you not remember my number, sweetie?"

 

I make a phone call
I become thrilled at the sound of your shaking breath

 

I heard something drop on the other line and I heartily laugh.

 

"Aww. Is my baby nervous?" I received no response, but I could hear her breath on the other side; they were short, shaky, and loud. I loved it.

 

"G-Go away, Donghae. I-I'm busy."

 

"Aww, you are? Well why don't I come in and help you. Why don't you open the door for me? It's a good suggestion, but if you don't," my voice lost its playfulness and my smile went away, "I'll open it myself." I heard her gasp. Beep. Oh dear, she hung up.

 

I continued to wait outside, almost falling asleep until I heard the faint sound of footsteps. They were quick paced too. I smiled at the outcome. My luck is just marvelous.

 

I began to walked towards the sound, increasing speed with every step I take until I was at full sprint, already catching up with Yoona who was starting to get exhausted. The palpitations of my heart rushed on with every sound of her steps. The more it runs, the more insane I've become. Insane with love of course.

 

My heart runs after your increasingly quick steps
I think I’ll go crazy

 

I was so close to reaching out to yank those beautiful black strands of hair closer to me, until she suddenly turned around and gave a harsh kick to my stomach. I stepped back and groaned in pain, clutching on to my stomach while still smirking. She quickly ran back to the direction of the house before, leaving me to stare ahead while still clutching my stomach.

 

"Well played, Im Yoona, but can you really run away from me again?" I walked slowly back to the same direction. When I got back to the front of her house, I glanced up at the street light that failed to turn on despite the night sky already engulfing me in darkness. Despite the eeriness of my surrounding, I was in a great mood. I walked towards the house and tapped on the glass. No answer. I tapped on the glass again. There was still no answer. Annoyed, I prepared myself to smash the glass with a rock found on the floor, but stopped once I saw a glimpse of her sleeping figure. My increasing heart rate slowed down and my heart suddenly started to ache.

 

The long night gets darker
Under the dead street lamp in front of your house
I’m watching you through the crack in your window

 

Why was she shivering so much? She looked like she was freezing with only a thin blanket and dirty, worn out clothes. Why was her face bearing a pained expression? Her eyebrows furrowed and her frown quivered up and down, showing signs or her in a bad dream. I felt my other self start coming back, and before I knew it, he was in my head again.

 

-To be Continued-