Rock Ur Body

30 Day IPod Shuffle Challenge for YoonHae (FAILED)

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_uRrv67FCb0


"Donghae, this is stupid. It's already bad enough that you can't get a hint, but seriously? A club? I thought you were better than this?" I rolled my eyes playfully and dragged her over to the dance floor.

 

"Would you relax for a bit? Come on, it's Valentine's Day! Loosen up! I can't let my favorite girl hiding in her textbooks on a day where I'm supposed to make her feel special." She groaned, but didn't pull her hand away.

 

"Since when was I your favorite girl?" I turned around and gave her a wink.

 

"You were always my favorite girl, Yoong." She rolled her eyes yet again and just looked around. I knew she hated clubs like this, but she just looked so cute when she was annoyed. That pretty much meant she was annoyed at me all the time then.

 

Once we were on the dance floor, I started to dance like crazy, trying to get her to dance too. She still looked bored, eyeing all the other people in a critical fashion.

 

"These people at dancing and the music only has three words for the chorus. This place is boring. Can I go home now?" I smiled and shook my head, grabbing her hand yet again, swing her arm.

 

"Come on! Dance!" She froze a bit in her position, shifting her eyes a bit.

 

"W-Well, um, I haven't danced in a while and..."

 

"You said you were bored and the people here at dancing. Show them how they should be dancing then. Come on, loosen up! This is a club. No one really judges you since they are too busy with themselves."

 

Each time things get dull, each time you get bored
Like the game you like to play, just do whatever you want

 

She shook her head and stood rooted on the floor. How stubborn.

 

I decided that this wasn't going to work if I don't do something cool fast, so I started to dance seriously, actually moving to the music and dancing cooly. I heard people woots and cheers and the dance floor started to clear out. The music changed and I started to dance seriously again. While flipping over, I took a glance at her reaction. She was surprised and, if I do say so myself, looked quite impressed.

 

Her eyes never left my performance and they never left my own eyes when I walked towards her soon after.

 

I stand before you and I’m like a puzzle piece
Like a game of tetris, I’ll make it so you can’t take your eyes off me

 

"That was..."

 

"Amazing? Impressive? Cool? Are you falling for me now?" She smirked and flciked my forehead.

 

"That was good, I'm not going to lie. You weren't that good though." I gave a cocky smile to her and leaned more towards her until I could feel her warm breath brushing against my face.

 

"Really?" She gulped a bit, but her eyes still trained on me with confidence. "I'd like to see you beat that."

 

Yoona scoffed and cooly walked past me until she was in the middle of the dance floor, where she took off the oversized gray sweatshirt she was wearing and stood in the middle in a more racy red hoodie and black skinny jeans. She brought the hood up to her head and all eyes her. I looked at her questionably and she chuckled as a response. She then signaled the D.J to switch the song and suddenly started to dance.

 

Sure enough, my jaw was dropped.

 

She move quickly and fluidly, her eyes never leaving mine. Yoona looked a lot more powerful then her shy and cold manner at school.

 

When Yoona was done with her dance, she walked back to where I was with my mouth still agape in awe.

 

"Beat. That." She laughed at my unusal flustered expression and bumped my shoulder with her elbow.

 

"I...I thought you hated clubs! And you said you couldn't dance! W-What was that?!" She chuckled and poked my shoulder.

 

"I do hate clubs still, I didn't lie about that." She stared with disgust at the crowd of people still dancing while under the influence of alcohol. "And I said that I haven't danced in a while, not that I couldn't dance."

 

"Still! This is so not like you! It's like...just...You're supposed to be shy! And what's with the red hoodie! When did you put that on?!" She looked down at the hoodie she was surrently wearing a gave a cute smile.

 

"My brother told me to wear it because he said that I had to look nice. I'm still shy, though. My confidence kind of wavers. Sometimes I have so much confidence, but it fades pretty quickly. I won't be doing something like that for a while," she explained, blushing a bit once taking a look at the dance floor.

 

I was shocked, but again a bit pleased. She hasn't smiled at me that cutely before, and I've never seen her blush. I also learn a bit about her now too. This was a good idea after all!

 

"Well, Yoona, why don't we dance together like we did alone before?" She widened her eyes a bit and shook her head furiously.

 

"Oh no no no no no no. I am done for the day. Can you just take me home now sinc- Donghae! L-Let me go!" I dragged her arm towards the middle and started to dance as cooly as before, nudging at her to join. She stood there, frozen in place and nervously glancing around for an escape. Wow, she wasn't lying when she said that her confidence was short lived.

 

That didn't stop me from trying though. I spun on the floor and brought her slightly down with me, leaning towards her ear.

 

"Just follow me."

 

I started to pop and wave to the music and pointed and her, and she hesitated a bit before doing the same thing, adding a variation to it. She started to relax a bit and was then doing her own moves that complimented mine. She laughed a bit at how our moves were matching and smiled the whole time. She was enjoying this, and I was as well.

 

The more time that passes, the more you’ll fall for me
(This game can’t be stopped any more)

 

We soon forgot that there were people watching us and started to move closer to each other.


Nothing else is needed but just us two right now
Start it now – rock your body body

 

Soon our performance ended and we walked over to a table, both of us smiling.

 

"That was fun." I grinned and leaned forward a bit, my eyes trained on her.

 

"So are you falling for me yet?"

 

"A bit." I froze and my open was open. I tried to look in to her eyes and see if she was lying, if it was just a joke. There was no playfulness in her eyes, and the smile on her face was softly curved.

 

That was the second time she left me shocked.

 

"What?"

 

"W-Well I just... are you actually..."

 

"Yeah. You were cool and," she played with her fingers a bit and blushed lightly, " you looked rather attractive dancing." I was shocked. She was actually complimenting me, the girl I've been chasing for so long. I couldn't hide the wide smile that took up half my face.

 

"Really? You thought I was cool? Oh my god, are we dating now?" She rolled her eyes and flicked my head like she did so many times.

 

"Psh, no. I said that I was slightly in to you. I'm not that attracted to you." It was nice to know that she still didn't change from the person that I was attracted to. She still acted the same never the less.

 

"Well then, let's go have more fun alright?" She smiled and stood up, following me to the dance floor. We started dancing again, but not for an audience. It was purely just for fun. All for fun.

 

I silently wished that this wouldn't end.

 

This night, this day is so exciting
Let’s go together like this baby

 

She seemed like she was in her own world, dancing with that soft smile on her face and eyes closed. I suddenly realized how much I wanted this. How long I've waited for this moment.

 

So, ever so slowly, I tooked my hands on to her and squeezed it lightly, trying to hide the blush that was forming on my face. I've held her hand before, but I always grabbed it forcefully, not caring about it so much. This was different. I actually cared about whether she was going to hold on to my hand.

 

I breathed a sigh of relief, because I felt a small squeeze come from the other and a small smile directed towards me. And me only.
 

 

I waited for this for so long
Now hold my hand

 

 
----------
 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
 
I'm so glad that Shuffle gave me this song. I love it so much! It's just a fun song and it as GAME references. AHHHH!
 
If you guys don't know VIXX, I suggest you check them out. They are a great group. No lie.
 
Comment, Subscribe and have a great Valentine's Day!