Let's Not

30 Day IPod Shuffle Challenge for YoonHae (FAILED)

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yju0J8WETzA


I glanced at the window that was being sprinkled with rain drops, a melancholy expression never leaving my face. It was hard to feel light hearted without her around. It was hard to not have her brightly smiling at me. It was hard knowing that she wasn't there.

 

I don't understand how I couldn't bring myself to think that it was the end. I just couldn't believe how after all those years, we would be broken up. It just didn't make any sense. How could she still be in my mind? How could she still affect me so deeply like this? It was hard to believe.

 

I can't believe that this will be the end

 

I let myself remember the past. It was unbelievably happy back then. We'd share laughs and smiles everyday, never letting go of each other. Half of our days were just the both of us side across from each other on the table, having the longest staring contest ever. We cooked meals together. We went to social gatherings with each other. We hugged. We kissed. We did everything together. Oh how I really wished that I could go back to those days.

 

There was a day where she were scared that would leave her, that she would be all alone. She cried on my shoulder and her sobs interrupted her from finishing her sentences. To comfort the girl, I took her hand in to mine, squeezing it gently. She looked up at me with glazed eyes, her tears streaming endlessly down her face and her nose dribbled in snot. She was still very beautiful.

 

I told her that I would stay with the feelings I had for her until the end of time. I promised that I'd never leave her.

 

Even if you try to turn back time to when
I swore to love forever, holding on your hand

 

It's ironic how I truly meant what I said before, but here I am running away from her. It was not her fault. It was never her fault. Who's fault was it then? Who caused all this trouble and misery? Who made her cry and wish that she never met me?

 

Me.

 

I was to blame for everything. If only I had a better job. If only I didn't go to gang members for help in my business. If only I was better.

 

It was no use to regret everything now. What was the point in regretting when it already happened? It was my fault all this happened, and to solve it, I cruelly left her there on the street of a good neighborhood, merely hoping that they will take her in.

 

I'm the one to blame, the one who left you there

 

I acted like it was fine when I broke up with her. I merely scoffed at her begs and pleads, and I tried so hard not to hug her until she stopped crying in front of me. I wanted to tell her that that I was sorry, that I wished that I could protect her so much. I wanted so badly to assure her that this was all an act.

 

But I was a coward. I couldn't look at her in the eye without getting angry at myself for making her cry so much. I couldn't tell her how much she meant to me. I couldn't tell her how desperate I was to protect her.

 

I, I'm acting like it's all alright
I'm a coward for not protecting you

 

In the past, I thought that we would be able to get over this. I thought that if our love was strong enough, that nothing would ever hurt us. I was wrong.

 

I thought we could overcome all we've been through

 

We loved each other so much, that was a fact. Our feelings for each other were nothing compared to fate itself. Destiny had different plan for us. It didn't matter whether we loved each other, or if we could've had a happy ending. Fate want us apart. It knew that I wasn't good enough for someone like Im Yoona, and decided to make us separate in a way in which I could never see her again.

 

I prayed that she was better off without me, that I wasn't needed to make her smile brightly. I hoped that she found a better man. I rich man who was kind and able to protect her. A handsome man who would acknowledge her more often. A man that wasn't going to hurt her...like me. 

 

I hope you find someone who loves you when we're apart
Not someone like me who you can't trust, who tears your heart


 

I knew that she'd meet someone soon, since she was an amazing woman. She was sure to meet the right person that she wanted. She's never want me back after what I did, and she's never want to go back with me after she meets someone else. My tears fell from my eyes down to my face like how the raindrops rolled down the train's window.

 

She will be sure to meet someone that matches how she is and can only love her like she was the only girl in the world.

 

In the future you will meet one who sees you like there's
no any other girl out there