The Beach~

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

 "We're going to the beach.” He smiles warmly.

“The beach? The sun is setting and we're going to the beach?”

“Yes, doesn't it sound fun?” He gives me a wink.

“Well... Maybe a little bit.” I wink back.


 

As we park and get out, the sunset looks absolutely gorgeous in the horizon. “Oh wow!” I exclaim. Chanyeol pulls a basket out of the backseat and grabs my hand, leading me onto the beach. “You didn't tell me that we were going to have a picnic.” I blush as a woman passes us and notices that we were holding hands.


 

Chanyeol lays a huge blanket onto the sand and helps me sit down on it. “I did a little research, and heard that you like ham, so I made ham sandwiches.” He says as he reaches into the basket and pulls out a covered container and opens it, revealing three sandwiches. “What? There were four sandwiches! TAAAAOOOOOOO!”

I giggle at his frustration. “It's okay, he can have that one. We can split the third one.”

“Good idea!”


 

After about 30 minutes of eating and talking, we get up and start walking along the ocean's edge. The air was cool and the moon was full, making everything look pretty under it's beams. I turn to look at Chanyeol, and notice that he's been watching me. I blush really hard and quickly look away, making him chuckle. I hear him clear his throat. “So...”

I stop walking and turn to him. “So...?”

He starts looking a little nervous. “Would you count this as our first date?”

I start feeling my face grow hot. Does this mean that I, Nee Sumi, am in a relationship with THE Park Chanyeol? I nod nervously. His lips move into a nervous smile. “Does this mean that we are.. uh.. you know... US?” I bite my lip and start rubbing my arm in nervousness and anticipation.

He nods. “Unless... You don't want it to be like that...” He looks at his feet.

My hands instantly cup his face, pulling his face up so I can look into his eyes. “Chanyeol, from the moment I saw you I have been head-over-heels. Why on Earth would I NOT want there to be an US?”

His smile grows wider and his nervousness fades away. He pecks my lips and pulls me into a hug. “You just made me the happiest boy ever.”


 

After spending hours at the beach, Chanyeol pulls up in front of my company's building. “I had the best time with you.” I say with a huge smile.

“You took the words right out of my mouth.” He says, making the both of us giggle.

“It's 4a.m. I suppose I better get in there. I might not get into too much trouble.” I laugh, giving him a hug. I turn to get out of the car.

“Wait.” I turn around and see him pointing at his lips and giving me a cute face.

“You're going to kill me with your aegyo one day.” I giggle, pecking him on the lips before getting out of the car and walking into the building.


 

I slowly open the door and step in, trying to close the door without making any noise so I don't wake anyone. I turn around and start tiptoeing towards my bed, when suddenly the overhead light turns on, blinding me and making me fall onto my knees and cover my eyes. “What the heck?!” I scream.

“Where on Earth have you been?! Do you have any idea what time it is?! It is 4 in the morning!” Shinyoung yells, while Jiyoung and Hanbyul stand behind her with their arms crossed in disapproval.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

I finally updated after so long!

Please enjoy! :D