Does He Really Think I'm That Easy?

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

I wake up the next morning still in my dress. I go over to the closet and grab a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, and head into the bathroom for a quick shower. When I get out and get changed, I pin my bangs back with a little clip, grab my phone, and head out for a morning walk. Big mistake.


 

As soon as I step out of the building and turn the corner, some people recognize me and start loudly asking me questions about Chanyeol's and my 'relationship'. “I'm sorry, but I don't know what you are talking about.” I politely say, walking away.

“But, we have seen the picture. It's posted everywhere. You both MUST be in a relationship.”

“I'm sorry, but there is nothing between us.” I pick up my pace and turn another corner in attempt to get away.


 

After turning as many corners as I could, I finally get away from them, and take a seat on a bench to rest. Where am I anyway? I look around me to see that I was sitting in front of SM. Crap! I ended up HERE of all places! I feel my phone vibrate. I look at it to see 'My Happy Virus'. Ugh. I read the message. 'Hiiiii.'

I message back, 'What do you want?'

'I just wanted to talk to you... :'('

'Don't give me that stupid excuse.'

'It's not an excuse.'

'Yes it is. It must be because you told that man that you would agree to not talk to me.'

'That man was my manager. And I only agreed to it for his sake. That didn't mean that I wasn't going to still see you and talk to you.'

'You just contradicted yourself.'

'You know what I mean.'

'Whatever.'

'Are you mad at me?' I don't message back. I can't believe he would lie to me like that. Does he really think that I'm that easy?


 

I get up and start walking back the way I came.


 

{POV Change}

Chanyeol walks out of SM with the rest of s. “Hey Chanyeol, isn't that Sumi?” Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol turns his head to see Sumi getting up off of a bench in front of SM. A smile forms on his face. “Chanyeol? Helllllooooooo?”

“Huh? What?” He tries to cover up the fact that he zoned out while looking at her. “I just remembered that I have something to do. I'll catch up with you guys later.” He turns his attention back to Sumi.

“But hyung!!” Sehun wined. Chanyeol pays him no attention and starts walking towards Sumi.

“What has been with him lately?” D.O asks.

{Back to Normal POV}

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Sorry it took to long to update... I've been getting a lot of homework and crap lately for some reason. Anyway, I hope you like the updates that I have pre-prepared. :3