Awkwardness With the CEO

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

We are now sitting in Mr. Kim CEO's office on the top floor of SM Entertainment, everyone is scolding Chanyeol and I, making sure to take out all of their anger. After they get done, I feel like it's time for me to speak. “So... What if Chanyeol and I see each other? Have you ever thought that maybe we WANT to see each other?” I say, my confidence growing with every word.

“Well, it's obvious that you want to see each other, saying how you both were caught together by paparazzi three days in a row.” Chanyeol's manager says in annoyance. “I still think that we need to deny the relationship.”

“What would be the point of denying it now? Practically everyone knows that they are together. It's obvious.” My manager retorts.

“Chanyeol, Sumi, please stand up and come here.” Mr. Kim CEO commands. We both obey and stand in front of him. “I want to see you both for myself.” Chanyeol and I look at each other, a little confused. “please follow me so we can do this alone.” He commands, leading us out of the room and into the elevator, getting off on the floor just below. “Right this way.” He says, leading us out of the elevator and into a huge library that takes up the whole floor. “Please sit here.” He gestures to a love seat in front of a chair in which he takes a seat. Chanyeol sits down and pulls me down beside him.


 

“Don't take this the wrong way, but could you both please act as if you both are alone and I am not here?” We both look at him, not understanding why we are being told to do this. “I want to see something, so please, act as if no one is around. Hold hands, lay your heads on each others' shoulders, and whatever else you both do.” I feel my face turn red. Chanyeol looks at me and laughs, causing me to laugh too. He grabs my hand and starts playing with my fingers. I smile at him like an idiot, bite my lip, look down, then lay my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes, and smiling. Just ignore the awkawrdness of having Mr. Kim CEO in front of us, watching like a creeper.


 

After a long time, Mr. Kim CEO clears his throat, slightly startling Chanyeol and I because we completely forgot that he was there. “So... You both really do like each other?” He gives us a warm smile. I turn my head and look at Chanyeol. He looks at me and we smile at each other, then turn our attention back to Mr. Kim CEO. “I have come to a decision.” Here it comes. I gulp. “I believe that you two are really attached to one another, even though it's only been a short while. And after seeing how you both lovingly gaze and smile at each other, I feel as if I can't split you two apart. My hopeless romantic heart just wouldn't allow it.” He smiles.

“Does that mean..?” Chanyeol asks, hopeful.

“Yes. You both can become official. I will fully support the both of you.”

“What about the CEO of my company?” I ask.

“He already knows of my decision. I already called him and he agreed on my decision. Congratulations you two.”

“Really?!” I exclaim, leaning closer to Mr. Kim CEO in anticipation. He nods. “THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!” I yell, jumping off of the love seat and hugging him.

He chuckles. “No need. I know a good couple when I see one.” He hugs back.


 

I turn to Chanyeol with a big goofy smile on my face. He smiles the same smile back as he grabs me into a hug and spins me around. “I have scheduled a variety show appearance for the both of you in order to talk about this scandal. I scheduled late, so there will be no rehearsal. You will go record it tomorrow. Please, go get some rest in preparation for tomorrow.” He gets up and leaves, leaving Chanyeol and I standing there alone.

“Well, now what do we do?” I ask.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Short update... :/ I've been distracted... I got inspiration for yet ANOTHER fic, and I've been trying to sort things out on that one... I kind of gave up on the Infinite one after one chapter... I really want to write a B.A.P one or some other group, because this new one is ANOTHER one with EXO... But don't get me wrong, it was for a good reason. What the fic is about just fit best with EXO. Once I get some more of it done, I'll try to post it. Anyways, enjoy, and thank you so much for reading!! <3 <3