We Got A Baby~

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

We all wake up really early and head out to the church that we are set to get 'married' in, with our camera crew. Jiyoung and I go to the bride's dressing room to be choose our wedding dresses from about 6 racks of dresses. We search through the racks and both come across THE dress at almost the exact same time. "We've found our dresses!" We exclaim giddily. Stylists grab us and pull us over to a chair to they can do our hair and makeup. My hair is curled and fixed to look shoulder length, even though it is actually long. Jiyoung's hair is done simple, with all of her hair pulled over to one side, curled, and slightly braided to hold it in place.

 

The stylists pull us out of our chairs and push us into separate rooms to change into our dresses. We walk out and take one look at each other and squeal, running to give each other a hug. The cameraman chuckles at our excitement. "We look perfect!" I exclaim.

"AND we're getting married!" She exclaims back. We jump up and down.

"Don't mess up your hair!" One of the stylists scold us.

"Sorry.." We both say.

 

Jiyoung has her wedding first. I wasn't allowed to attend because I was in my wedding dress. It finally comes time for me to come out. Mr. Park CEO is the one who leads me down the aisle. My eyes come on contact with Chanyeol's, and my heart starts pounding when I see his face light up, his adorable and endearing 'creepy' smile plastered across it.

 

We say our 'vows' and the 'priest' tells us to kiss. I gulp as my heart picks up even more speed than what I thought was possible without someone being dead. Our lips touch and the room starts spinning around me. I can't help but smile.

 

Still in our wedding dresses, we are lead into a room in the back of the church, only to be greeted by two cute little kids who had to be around 3 years old, dressed in cute formal attire. "Jiyoung, Kevin. This is your daughter, Chunhei. Chunhei, say hello to your mommy and daddy."

"Hi." Chunhei says cutely, running over to Kevin and Jiyoung to give them a hug.

"And Sumi, Chanyeol. This is your son, Dongmin."

As if instinctively, Dongmin runs over to us without being told to do so. "Mommy! Daddy!" He squeals, wrapping his arms around our necks when we bend down to hug him.

"Family picture time!" I exclaim to P.D. We all get into position and she snaps a Polaroid, handing me the picture that comes out. "It's beautiful!" I sing, hugging everyone.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

For all of those beautiful souls that are my subscribers, thank you so much for reading, and I love you guys! :3

So here's what everthing looks like:

Sumi's dress-

Sumi's hair and makeup-

Jiyoung's dress-

Jiyoung's hair and makeup(just not black, it would be brown)-

And the babies:

Chunhei-

Dongmin-

They are so perfect and adorable!!!!! ASDFGHJKL;