The Party: Part 2

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

After talking to Chanyeol for about 20 minutes, Hanbyul and her new 'boyfriend' finally comes back with our drinks. “Here you go.”

“Thanks.” I say, taking of sip of the drink she handed me. I immediately start coughing from the burning sensation in my throat. “What is this?” I ask, sniffing of it. “Chanyeol, I think this one is yours.” Eww. I can already smell the alcohol on my breathe.

“Oops! Sorry Sumi! This must be yours then.” She hands me another glass. This time, I sniff of it before I take a sip.

 

I turn to see Chanyeol sitting his empty glass down on the table next to the couch. “You're already done with it?” I ask in astonishment.

“Yeah. I drink fast.” He chuckles.

“How can you drink fast when it's alcoholic? It's so strong and it burns.” I say, still feeling the burning in my throat from my sip.

“I guess I'm just used to it.”

 

“Sumi!! Sumi!!” Jiyoung runs out of the crowd, pulling Kevin with her. “Let's dance to the next song with Hanbyul and Shinyoung!!”

“Which song is it?”

“Like Money by the Wonder Girls!! Come on, please? You promised that you would dance to a group song with us!” She pleads.

“Sigh. Fine. We'll dance to that one. Do the others know that we're dancing to this one?” I really don't feel like dancing right now. I am perfectly enjoying my talk with Chanyeol.

“Yep! They know that we are!” Sigh. She must have been planning this then.

“Oh, so that means I get to see you dance up close and in person.” Chanyeol winks. I playfully punch his shoulder. “Ow. That hurt.” He makes an adorable pouty face, causing me to squeal and slap my hands over my mouth.

“I thought you said you weren't going to do that in front of anyone?” Jiyoung jokes. I stick my tongue out at her. “It's almost time for the song to start.”

“Are you sure that the Wonder Girls won't care if we take over the dance for tonight?”

“Yes. They're gone to Singapore for a concert, so they aren't here tonight.” Great. And I thought I could get out of this. At least it's not TOO y of a song. We all get into our positions in the center of the dance floor while Kevin and Chanyeol take a seat at the bar.

 

{POV Change}

“So, you're with Jiyoung?” Chanyeol asks Kevin casually.

“Well.. Not exactly.” He replies awkwardly.

“Oh. So you haven't asked her out yet?”

“No..”

“You really should. You look good together.” Chanyeol turns to the bartender. “Can I get another strawberry daiquiri?” The bartender nods and goes right to work.

“I want one too please.” Kevin adds. He turns back to Chanyeol. “Are you with Sumi?”

“What? No. I wish.”

“Well, like you told me- go for it.” He laughs, taking a drink of the daiquiri the bartender just sat down. Chanyeol takes a drink as well. “Hey look, the song is starting!” They turn towards the dance floor.

“Lo-lo-lo-love me like.” Hanbyul says as we all strike a pose.

{Back to Normal POV}

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Another short chapter. TT-TT

I'm taking things kind of slow because I don't want it to be too rushed. Anyways, The next update should get things rolling a little bit. Lol.

He is SOOOOOO precious!!!! <3