Cupcakes~

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

Come on, and I'll show you.” He winks, pulling me into this cute little cupcake shop.

“We're going to eat cupcakes?” I ask, eying all of the delicious looking cupcakes on display.

“No, we're making them.” He chuckles, grabbing my hand and pulling me behind the counter and into the back.

“Are we allowed back here?” I ask, unsure.

“Yes. The owners are friends of my parents. I called and asked them if I could bring you here.”

“Chanyeol!” A little old woman said as she seemingly appears out of nowhere. “Is this the girl you were telling me so much about?” She smiles sweetly at me, but Chanyeol is standing beside me turning bright red. “You're really pretty, young lady. I hope Chanyeol is treating you well.”

I can't help but giggle. “He's treating me wonderfully.” I turn to look at him to give him a huge goofy smile.

“Good. I hope you both get along marvelously.”


 

She leaves us all to ourselves and we put his phone's music on shuffle and start dancing around as we begin to make cupcakes. After we make the batter and stick the pan into the oven, Chanyeol makes us some coffee, and we sit down at a table to chat while we wait on the cupcakes to bake. “Do you think that we can keep this up without getting into more trouble? I mean... Do you think if we get caught being together, that we would be taken away from each other?” I try my hardest to keep my tone serious, and not to make it waver while I hold back my tears at the thought of not being able to see Chanyeol again.

“I believe, that we will make it through whatever the world throws at us.” He smiles a sweet smile.


 

“Are the cupcakes done yet?” Chanyeol asks impatiently, trying to look over my shoulder as I peer into the oven.

“Yes, they are done Mr. Impatient.” I giggle, grabbing an oven mitt and pulling the pan out and sitting it onto the counter.

“Yay! Finally!” He runs to a cupboard and comes back with different colors of icing and a variety of cupcake fondants. We decorate them and eat until we couldn't eat anymore.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

I was craving cupcakes while I was writing this. I mean just look at these:

Now I am REALLY hungry. D: