Giving In

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

"Hey! Wait up!” I hear someone yell. That voice. I stop and turn around. “Hi Sumi.” Chanyeol says, trying to give me a endearing look.

“Don't you know that we're not supposed to be seeing each other?” I retort, starting to walk away from him.

“Yes, but who said I ever follow the rules?” He starts walking after me, getting up beside me and matching my pace.

“Technically, you did.”

“When?”

“When you instantly agreed to not see me when I tried to fight it.” I turn a corner in attempt to get away, but he follows suit.

“That was only for show. Come on. I know that you must want to see me, right?” He pokes my side, trying to get me to look at him.

“Quite frankly, no. No, I do not want to see you.” He stops, making me turn around to see a hurt expression on his face. “It's because...” My voice trailed off.

“Because of what?”

“Because... I thought you were different... I thought you would WANT to see me... I thought you would try to make US happen...” I bite my lip and look at the ground. He takes a few steps in order to get closer.

“But you don't understand. I DO want to see you. I only agreed because my manager wouldn't have it any other way but for me to agree. If I didn't... He would make me regret it...”

“But... You just seemed... So... So... Easily persuaded... Like you didn't give it any second thought...” I feel this arms go around me into a tight hug.

“Look, I like you. I would love it if we were able to spend more time together. Think of our situation like this- now that we aren't allowed to see each other, that means when we do, it's forbidden.” He chuckles in my ear.

“What, are you trying to make me feel like Juliet or something by calling US forbidden?” I can't help myself but to laugh too.

“Mayyyybee.” He makes a cute face.

“Fine, I give into your cuteness. But I must go now before my members start thinking that something has happened to me.” I playfully push him off of me.

“Aww... But I was hoping that we could spend time together today...” He makes a pouty face, causing me to squeal.

“I have a schedule to do today. If you are serious about trying to make this work even though it is forbidden, then we need to schedule time to spend together.”

“But of course I'm serious. I've never been more serious in my life.” He gives me a cute grin.


 

“Where on Earth have you been?!” Hanbyul asks as I walk into the door.

“I went on a walk this morning.” I reply casually.

“But why were you gone for so long?”

“While I was walking, some people stopped me and questioned me about, well you know, the situation, and I couldn't get away from them.”

“Did they cause you trouble?” Jiyoung asked, sitting down with an apple.

“A little, but it wasn't too bad.”

“Well, we were hoping nothing bad happened, or that you didn't forget that we have a photo shoot to do today.” Shinyoung said with a mouth full of a french toast stick.


 

“Alright, time to get on set!” Manager-ssi called to us from outside the dressing room.

“Okay!” We call back in unison. We walk onto the set and take our positions in front of the camera. Hanbyul immediately starts tugging on my pastel green dress to 'fix' it.

“You really need to start being more conscious about what you look like in dresses. I mean, just look at Jiyoung, Shinyoung, and I in our dresses.” I move my eyes over them. Hanbyul was in a pastel pink dress, Jiyoung in a pastel yellow dress, and Shinyoung in a white dress. They all three look absolutely stunning in them.

“Alright girls, here are you sunglasses.” The photographer hands us each a pair of sunglasses that match our shoes: I get baby pink ones, Shinyoung gets blue ones, Hanbyul gets pale yellow ones, and Jiyoung gets white ones. “Alright, pose as if you are in a stereotypical photo shoot in Hollywood.” We all start laughing and posing while the photographer starts snapping away and giving us direction and compliments.


 

“We're done now. As my gift to you, you all may keep those outfits.”

“Really?! Oh my gosh, thank you so very much!” We all exclaim, grabbing him into a group hug. After we let go of him, he instantly starts adjusting his tie and dress shirt.


 

We file into a limo and start heading back home. I check the time on my phone and see that I have a missed call and a text message from Chanyeol. 'Are you free tonight?' His message said.

I smile at my phone like an idiot and message back, 'Sure. We just got done with a photo shoot.'

'Great! When will you be back at your dorm?'

'In about 5 minutes.'

'Awesome. :) I'll be there to get you in about 10 minutes.'

'Where are we going?'

'It's a surprise. ;)'

'That's not fair. D: Does anyone know that you're coming?'

'But of course it's fair. >:D No, no one knows. They all think I've gone to the convenient store to buy groceries.'

'No! :P Hahahaha. Do they expect you to be gone long?'

'Hahaha. They don't care. If they ask, I'll just tell them I needed time alone to think.'

'Oh. Do you go out and spend time alone to think often?' I step into the door and take a seat on the couch.

'Sometimes. Thinking while being alone can really help clear your mind.'

'I see. I'll have to try that sometime.'

'How about now?'

'What?'

'I'm here. Come on. I'll be waiting. :)'

“Hey guys, I'm going to go out for a bit.” I say, standing up and dusting off my dress.

“Who are you going with?” Hanbyul asks, winking.

“No one. I'm going by myself.”

“Can we come?” Jiyoung asks.

“No, sorry. I want to spend some time alone and think.”

“Oh.” She sounds disappointed as I step out and close the door behind me.


 

I practically run down the hallway and impatiently tap my foot waiting on the elevator. “Come on, come on.” I say, trying to will the elevator to get to this floor. “What is taking so long?” I say irritatedly, looking up at the sign that tells what floor the elevator is on. “The twelfth floor?!” I groan, running to the stairs. I finally make my way to the bottom of the stairway and run towards the exit. “Hey.” Chanyeol says as I walk out of the door. “You look great.” I blush really hard and sit in the passenger seat of his shiny black BMW.

“Thanks. I wore this during our photo shoot today.”

“Really? It looks amazing.” I smile really big.

“So, where are we going?”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

A second update for the night. :D Hopefully I will get another update in before I go to bed. :3

Look at T.O.P being a cutie.

Taec!! <3 <3