Trouble, and Sneaking Out

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

I am woken up by someone harshly shaking me. “Ugh. What?” I groan, slowly opening my eyes. When my eyes focus on who it is, they widen and I have a heart-attack.

“Did you forget what was agreed upon?!” Manager-ssi yells in my face.

“What are you talking about?”

“Don't play dumb with me! I've seen the pictures!”

“What pictures? And I'm not playing dumb.” I reply, seriously confused.

“Ugh!” He groans angrily, jerking my comforter off of me and dragging me into the TV room. “These pictures!” He jerks me around to see a reporter on Arirang talking about my scandal while several pictures flash across the screen, causing my heart to drop. Oh god... They were pictures of our little playground date last night, as well as our beach picnic the night before. “What is this about?! I thought you both agreed to stay away from each other?!” I am absolutely dumbfounded. I can't find the words to say.

“We did..”

“Then what is this?!” His anger seemed to be raising.

“I don't know...”

“This better not happen again! You better hope that you both don't get into anymore trouble!”

“We won't..”

“That's right, you won't. You won't because I forbid you from going out on your own. From now on, you have a curfew and must always be accompanied by someone whenever you go out anywhere.”

“But that's not fair!” I argue, not believing what I was hearing.

“Of course it's fair! You both disobeyed your elders, and now you both will be punished!”

I turn away from him, cross my arms, and scoff. “Whatever.”


 

Nothing happens all day. My members and I just sit around and catch up on our favorite dramas and movies. I decide to text Chanyeol, 'Are you in trouble too?'

'Yeah... I am forbidden from going anywhere...'

'I'm sorry... :/ I am forbidden from going places too... And I can't go out alone either... And I have a curfew...'

'Why are you sorry? That is harsh.. I hope they know that they can't keep me from seeing you.'

'I'm sorry because I got you into this mess... :/ You're still going to disobey them even though we did already and got in trouble for it?'

'We both had a hand in this. Don't blame yourself. But of course. If I want to see you, then I will and they can't stop me.'

'Well... I suppose... Really? Then we will still sneak out? But I suppose this time, we really will SNEAK out. Hahahaha. ;D'

'Yes, really. :) Of course! Hahahaha. How about we sneak out after everyone has already fallen asleep? Meet me in front of Costco as soon as you can. I have something planned for us. :3'

';3 You do? Okay, I'll wait for everyone to fall asleep, then I'll run down to Costco! :D'

'Great! I'll head on down there right as soon as my members fall asleep too. I might have to drug them or hit them in the head in order for them to go to sleep though.'

'Awesome. :3 No, don't do that! That would be mean. Plus, your members seem really nice and cute.'

'Says the evil maknae of DNA. Hahaha. Should I be jealous of that?'

'So? :P Hmm... ;D'

'Should I? Because I think I am a little jealous.'

'Nope. You have nothing to worry about. :)'

 

After about 1am, the rest of DNA fall asleep and I tiptoe into my closet to put on something nice. I put on a cute chiffon, lilac mini-dress and a thin, black high-waist belt. I sit on the edge of my bed and slip on a pair of black stilettos with ankle straps. I run to the bathroom and check myself in the mirror. Satisfied, I grab a pair of black Wayfarers and silently make my way to the door and slip out.


 

As I make my way to Costco, I realize that I am getting stares and looks as I pass by men. “Hey.” I hear one say. Just ignore it, Sumi, I tell myself over and over again. “Hey!” He continues to call out. I keep walking. I pass by a group of drunken office men. One staggers towards me as I walk.

“H-hey. You're p-pretty.” He stutters.

“Thanks.” I say, not even looking at him.

“How i-is that a p-proper t-thanking?” He grabs my wrist.

“Hey! Let me go!” I yell, struggling to get free from his grip.

“N-not until y-you come and have a d-drink with me.”

“No. Not even in your dreams.” I scoff.

“You aren't l-leaving until you have a drink with m-me.” His voice grows inpatient.

“I said no!”

“Hey! Leave her alone!” Someone says from behind us. The guy whirls us around to see a tall boy with sunglasses in a navy blue and white varsity jacket, and medium blue jeans.

“And just w-what are you going to d-do about it pretty boy?”

The boy calmly walks towards us and gently grabs my other wrist. “Let's go.” He says in an all to familiar voice. Chanyeol? How did you know I would be here?

The man jerks on my other wrist, making Chanyeol lose his hold. The man puts his other hand on my waist and tries to pull me towards his group of friends. “Get your hands off of me!” I yell, trying to jerk away from him.

“Heh. Stop playing hard to get.” The man says in a disgusting voice. He tries to make his hand go traveling along my body, but is stopped by Chanyeol pushing his hand off of me. “W-what's your pro-?” Right then and there, Chanyeol punches him in the face, causing him to slouch to the ground, cupping his right eye in his hand. He starts cursing as Chanyeol grabs my hand and pulls me away before things get more escalated.


 

“Did he hurt you?” Chanyeol asks worriedly, examining me from head to toe.

“No, I'm fine. He probably WOULD have hurt me if you hadn't shown up.” I say, grateful. “Now, what did you have in mind for tonight?”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Update! Woo! I wrote this out of boredom. Lol. Hopefully it's entertaining. :D

Hopefully I'll have another update before I go to bed. :)