Assignment Time?!

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

 

"What does it feel like to be dating EXO's Chanyeol?" A young reporter asks me.

I lean back and tilt my head to the side. I wasn't really expecting a question like that to be asked while we are here for our comeback promotions. "Well, if you really want to know, it feels absolutely amazing. I really wish that we could spend more time together, but we both have our own schedules to worry about, so I understand."

"Did you ever expect to be dating him?" Another asks.

"No, not really. We are from different companies, so we have never really been around each other much. Well, we never really saw each other in person before the party, and we all know how that went." We all laugh.

"Are you both going to be working together anytime soon?"

Hmm... I never really thought of that. That's a really good idea. "That information cannot be revealed to to the public at this time." I reply calmly.

"Can we please get back to questions about our comeback?" Shinyoung asks, seeming a little irritated.

"Sorry. Of course we can." A male reporter says as he pushes his way to the front.


 

I walk into my company's CEO's office with Jiyoung. "You wanted to see us Mr. Park CEO?" I ask as we both take a seat in the two chairs in front of his desk.

"Yes. I'm glad you both came as soon as you did. I have an important assignment for you both."

Jiyoung and I turn to look at each other. "An assignment?"

"Yes. There is going to be a new TV special, and I want you both to be in it."

"A TV special? Oooo! What is it going to be?" Jiyoung exclaims, clasping her hands together underneath her chin, looking at him excitedly.

"It's going to be a special that combines two very popular shows- We Got Married, and Hello Baby. It will be called We Got A Baby."

"But, if I may, Mr. Park CEO, we are both girls..." I point out.

"Yes, I know this. But you didn't let me finish. You both are going to be on this show with Kevin and Chanyeol."

"WHAT?!" Jiyoung and I yell, shocked.

"Now, now, don't make such a fuss. The public knows about both of your relationships, and this little assignment will bring us great publicity, especially for DNA's comeback."

"What about Shinyoung and Hanbyul?" Jiyoung asks.

"And the rest of U-KISS and EXO?" I ask.

"They will make guest appearances of course. But no need to worry. All of them have agreed and are very supportive of you with this little project." Jiyoung and I just look at each other, not really knowing what to think or say. "Oh, and the filming starts tomorrow. So go and get prepared. You must pack some clothes, because you all are going to be moving in together.


 

I neatly fold my clothes into my suitcases, making sure to pack all of my favorite clothes. "Jiyoung?" I ask as I put some of my stuffed animals into one of my less filled suitcases.

"Yes?" She asks from across the room as she packs her stuff too.

"Do you think this will go well?"

"But of course! We are together on this, so we are sure to come out of this successful."

I close my suitcases and walk over to her, dragging my suitcases behind me, putting my hand on her shoulder. "Thanks."


 

"Are you both ready to go to the meeting spot?" A P.D. asks us as we pull our suitcases out of the front door and into the black van.

"As ready as we'll ever be." We muse.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96' note:

This little TV special would be THE BEST if it were real. I mean, come on! Two of the best shows mashed-up into one, how could that not be greatness?!

I'm so excited to get this show rolling!

Oh, and aren't you proud? I FINALLY have ideas in my head for this! *parties*