I'm in Trouble...

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

 “What happened at the party?” “Did this picture really happen or was it taken out of context?” “Are you in a relationship with him?” “Can I hear your side of things?” “Miss!” “Miss!!” I hear from all around me as cameras flash. What the-? Leave me alone.

“I cannot believe you could be so careless.” Manager-ssi scolds as he pushes the paparazzi away so I can get into the limo.

“And I cannot believe that someone LET THEM IN THERE.” I hiss, turning towards the window with my arms crossed.

“I'm not sure how they got in, but the news of you getting caught traveled fast.”

“You're telling me.”

 

 

After a long period of silence, Manager-ssi finally breaks it. “Well... I suppose it isn't as bad as the paparazzi made it to be... I will help you out of this one, but this will be the only time I will help you. You're MY responsibility, you know.”

“Yes, I know. And I am grateful for that. You protect me as if you are my father.” I turn to him and smile slightly. My father... I miss him so much... I wonder how he and mom are doing?

“Well? What's the plan then? How are we going to get you out of this mess?”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wookie_96's note:

Wooo! First chapter. It was short, I know. But I'm really feeling this one.