The News?!

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

Well... I... Umm...” I stutter, trying to find an excuse.

“Well, you what?” Jiyoung asks, sounding a little agitated.

“Well... While I was out, I sat down and was thinking to myself... And then I was bothered by people again about the scandal... And I had to run away and hide until I felt like it was safe to leave...” I silently pray that they believe that big fat lie.

“Oh. Well if you were in trouble, why didn't you call us? You know that we would have came and helped you get out of it.” Hanbyul says in a soothing voice.

“I was afraid to... I was afraid that you would get mad if I did...”

“Of course not! You're our maknae, and we must protect you!” Jiyoung exclaims, throwing her arms around my neck in a hug. Pretty soon, Shinyoung and Hanbyul join in our huge hug, and my all collapse onto the floor while laughing.


 

I wake up to sunlight filtering through the window. Sitting up and rubbing my eyes, I squint over at my alarm clock. OH MY GOSH, I'M LATE!!!!! I scream in my head, my eyes widened. I jump out of bed and flail around, trying to gather my stuff that I need for the day and run into the bathroom for a quick shower. I get done and decide to just braid my hair in low pigtails while it's still wet, in order to keep it out of the way. I run downstairs to the dance studio for practice.


 

After a long hard practice, we are decide to call it a day and go upstairs to watch some TV. As soon as I steal the remote out of Hanbyul's hands, I turn it to SBS, which is showing entertainment news at the moment. I happily wiggle until I make myself comfortable and turn my full attention to the TV. “News of a new scandal has been sweeping the globe as EXO's Park Chanyeol and DNA's Nee Sumi were caught on camera french kissing.” The news anchor says as my eyes widen and I start coughing. “No other evidence of the supposed 'relationship' has been gathered. Neither side has been seen with the other since the photo was taken. Both sides deny the relationship and decline any interview requests.” I shakily lift the remote and turn off the TV. Oh boy.

“Sumi, are you okay?” Jiyoung asks, giving me a worried look.

“I-I-I-I-I'm fine...” I manage to say.

“Are you sure? You look like you are going to faint.”

“I'm s-s-s-ure...” I curl my knees up to my chest and bury my face in them. I REALLY hope that I'm not in trouble.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Update time! It's short, I know.. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a lot of time to write because I don't have church. :3

D.O and BYG, Why must you be so cute?

LOL. Taec, you are cute too, so stop trying to hard. XD