The Party: Part 3

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

We finish the dance by striking a final pose, and start chatting while walking towards the bar. “That was so fun!” Jiyoung exclaims.

“Yeah! We need to goof off like that more often!” Shinyoung says.

“Well, you all need to goof off more. I goof off practically everyday.” I laugh, taking a stool next to Chanyeol.

“That's because you are a evil maknae who doesn't listen to her eonnies when they try to tell her to do something.” Hanbyul fires back. Chanyeol chuckles from beside me.

I stick my tongue out as them. “Go back to your boyfriends.”

“Fine, we will.” Jiyoung says, grabbing Kevin's hand and walking onto the dance floor. Hanbyul follows suit with the guy from VIXX, and that just leaves Shinyoung.

“I don't have a boyfriend, but I'll going back to talking to the members of SNSD.” She says sheepishly, running away into the crowd.

 

“You're a good dancer.” Chanyeol tells me. I smell the reek of alcohol on his breathe.

“Thanks.” I fake smile. This alcohol smells strong. How much did he drink? “Chanyeol?”

“Yes?”

“How much did you have to drink?”

“I had two strawberry daiquiris and two shots.” I thought so.

“I think you need to not drink anymore, okay?” I put my hand on his arm, trying to convince him.

“Okay... If you say so...” He gave me a sad puppy face.

“Don't make that face. It's too cute.” I giggle. He tries even harder to look cute. “Stop it.” I giggle even louder.

“Can I have your phone number?” He gave me another cute face.

“Of course!” I pull my phone out of the top of my dress and hand it to him.

“You put your phone there?” He chuckles, typing away.

“Yes, it's a girl thing.” I laugh. He takes a picture of himself making a cute face, and hands me may phone back. I look at what he put in. He put his name as 'My Happy Virus'. I giggle. He hands me his phone and I start typing my number. I just type my name in and hand it back to him.

“Aww.. You didn't make your name something cute..” He pouted.

“Then you change it to whatever you like.” His face contorts in thought, and then he smiles hugely, typing into his phone. “What are you changing it to?”

“'My Cute Bunny'.” I giggle.

“Bunny? How am I a bunny?”

“You're cute, and you have a habit of wriggling your nose.” He pokes my nose, causing me to wriggle it. “See?”

 

“Hey, miss?”

“Yes, what is it?” I turn to the bartender.

“I was wondering... If..” He looks at his feet and blushes.

“If....?”

“If you would like to go out sometime? You're really pretty and-” He was cut short.

“No!! She's mine!!!” Chanyeol roars.

“Woah. I'm sorry, I didn't know. I just thought you two were just friends..” He started to look really embarrassed.

“Well, we are but-” I start, but get cut short as well.

“If we were just friends, would I do this?” And at that moment his lips crashed into mine, putting his hands onto my shoulders. My eyes widen. His lips tasted sweet, but had a horrible bitter taste of alcohol mixed in. He lets go to look at the boy in triumph.

“Oh... I guess you're right... Sorry...” He runs off to the other end of the bar counter.

 

I just sit there awkwardly. After about 2 minutes of silence, I decide that I need some explaining. “Chanyeol? Did you really mean that?”

“Mean what?” He sat there holding his head with one hand, looking at me.

“Did you mean what you just did?” I search his eyes for an answer.

“Yes, of course. Why wouldn't I mean it?” He gave me a confused look.

“Well... It just seemed like you only did that to make him go away...”

Chanyeol takes me hands in his. “That was part of it.” I look away, feeling used. “But the other part of it was... I like you.” I turn back to him, feeling a tear making it's way down my cheek. “Don't cry.” He says gently, kissing away the tear. I can't take this anymore. I take his face in my hands and look into his eyes. He stares back with a look of hunger. I peck his lips, teasing. He pushes closer, obviously not liking that I was teasing him. I giggle through his kiss. I run my fingers through his hair as he tries to get an opening. Giving in, I just let go and see past the bitter taste of the alcohol and allow him to explore my mouth. At that moment, a bright white light flashed in our direction. We stop to see what it was.

“Paparazzi!” Chanyeol yells, grabbing my hand and pulling me away. “How did they get in here? This is a private party.” He mumbles, cursing underneath his breathe.

“This isn't good... Not good AT ALL.” I say, biting my lip. “What are we going to do?”

“I don't know.” He looks into my eyes. “I'm sorry that this happened...” He looked pained. I gently peck his lips.

“It will be fine. We'll get through this together.” I smile.

 

Almost instantaneously we hear people screaming. I jerk my head in that general direction, only to find my manager storming over to me. “It looks like we're in trouble...” I sigh.

“WHAT DID YOU DO?!” Manager-ssi yells, roughly grabbing my wrists out of Chanyeol's grasp and dragging me to the door.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Ooooo. What did she just do?

We'll just have to see what happens then, won't we? ;D

 

***You're probably wondering why Manager-ssi found out so quickly. You see, the paparazzi that took the picture had a instant share feature on his camera(they make those, you know), and so it was sent all over the internet within seconds, allowing Manager-ssi to see it.