Cherry Blossoms

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

Let me walk you back to your dorm.” Chanyeol says, grabbing my hand after we both say goodbye to the woman that owned the cupcake shop.

I look at him with a huge smile. “Okay.” I reply happily.


 

We get about a block away from my dorm, and he pulls me over to a walkway in a nearby park full of cherry blossom trees, and sits me down on a bench, then taking a seat next to me. “What is this about?” I giggle.

“I wanted to talk to you, heart-to-heart.” He blushes and looks at his hands.

“Oh.” I blush as well. “What did you want to talk to me about?”

He sheepishly raises his head and looks into my eyes. “Us.” I blush even harder and look at my hands. “We've gone on a few dates now, and I feel like we've gotten to know each other quite a lot over these past 4 days. I know that this may seem like it's going too quickly, but I feel like I have to do this, because it just feels... right.” We sit in silence and look at each other and the pink cherry blossoms falling all around us for about 5 minutes. “Sumi?”

“Yes?”

“Would you do me the ultimate honor of being me girlfriend?”

I feel tears welling up in my eyes. I can't believe that HE would actually want ME. I nod while happily saying, “Yes.” I throw my arms around his neck and we hug each other tightly.

“You won't regret it.” He whispers into my ear.

I pull away. “But... What about the rules?” I bit my lip, remembering that being together right now is forbidden according to both of our managers.

“Oh yeah... I forgot about that... How about this- we'll hold each others' hand and make it through whatever anyone throws at us?” He squeezes my hand gently. I smile like an idiot and nod. “Okay, let's get you back to your dorm before someone realizes that you're gone.” He chuckles and winks, standing up with me, and walking with me to my dorm.


 

I sneak in and quickly change into my pajamas, and jump into my bed, quickly falling asleep.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

LOL. RLAB.

Oh yes. :3 Anyway, where was I? Oh, that's right.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTEST FRIEND EVER, Mazzie_woo!!!!!!

SHE IS MY BEAUTIFUL EONNIE!!!!!! I FLUBBING LOVE YOU, GIRL!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

LIVE A VERY LONG AND HAPPY LIFE, AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR JOINT WEDDING!!! ;D

HERE IS YOUR BEAUTIFUL HUSBAND:

I LOVE YOU!!!!! <3 <3 <3