Work as... Usual?

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

The next morning, we are immediately sent to a photo shoot for our upcoming album's teaser and jacket. We are split up and sent to separate rooms to be dressed and made-up. My stylists put me in a black jumpsuit, ping the top and tying the sleeves around my waist to make its purpose to be only for pants. They give me a white tank top and a pair of neon red skate shoes. My makeup was done with a fierce cat-eye, and my hair was done in messy curls. When my stylists were satisfied with what they had done, they sent me out to stand in front of the camera while my members were finishing up. “Are you ready to begin?” The photographer asks me. I bend down to push up one pant leg and nod. “Great! Let's start with a fierce pose.” I pop out my right hip and put my hand on it, giving the camera a charismatic look. He clicks the camera as a flash resonates towards me. I squat to the floor and lay my left arm on my legs that are in front of me, putting the other next to my face on the left side, putting my thumb on my lip. He takes the picture.


 

“Now girls, I want to see charisma in this last one!” The photographer exclaims excitedly. We all get in our respectful positions and he takes the picture. “Great job today!” We bow to him and walk off to go get some lunch, still wearing our outfits.

“We look so hot!” Jiyoung says with a wink, admiring all of us in our 'worker' outfits. She was wearing an outfit similar to mine, but the colors were reversed, she was wearing neon yellow skate shoes, and she didn't have one pant leg pushed up. Hanbyul was wearing a black jumpsuit just like mine, but it was just ped enough to reveal her white tank top underneath, and was wearing neon purple skate shoes. Shinyoung was wearing a white jumpsuit just like Jiyoung's in the same way Hanbyul was wearing her's, with neon green skate shoes.

“Totally hot.” Shinyoung winks back.

“Oh, you guys.” I say, laughing. “Come on, let's see if we can get a discount on our lunch.” I wink, walking ahead towards my favorite Korean Barbeque here in Seoul: Daedo Sikdang. We walk in, and instantly get stares from all of the boys in the restaurant. “Told you we look hot.” Jiyoung whispers, making us all start giggling.

“I believed you the second I noticed all of the boys we passed by staring while we were walking here.” Hanbyul tells us.


 

We manage to get a discount and take a seat, waiting on our sirloin and fried rice to arrive so we can start cooking. “Hey, is this a SM hangout or what?” Shinyoung asks, gesturing towards the back of the restaurant. We all look back to see several SM artists sitting around enjoying their meals.

“Oh my gosh! Key!!” Hanbyul quietly screams and starts spazzing.

“Shhh! Calm down before he sees and thinks there's something wrong with you.” Jiyoung tells her. Hanbyul crosses her arms and starts pouting.

“Super Junior, Sumi!” Jiyoung tells me excitedly.

“Oh my gosh!” I exclaim, standing up and instinctively walking over to them.

“I wish she would have waited. I was about to tell her that EXO is sitting with them.”

“Oh my, this is not good.” Shinyoung bites her lip.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Another update in dedication to my best friend for her birthday!