Another Official Couple? Yay!

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

"We have had a very entertaining show today, haven't we?" Hodong says on the TV. The audience laughs. "Now, I would like everyone to turn their attention to Chanyeol and Sumi. I'm sure we all have some questions that we would love for them to answer." The camera turns to show Chanyeol and I looking at each other. He has a smile on his face, while I look like a deer in headlights.

"Is this what's bothering you?" Chen asks gently. I nod slowly. "It seems like you have nothing to worry about, Sumi. Everyone seems supportive of the both of you." He smiles.

"You really think so?" I beam.

"Of course! Even EXOtics are shipping you two." He chuckles. That is true. Lately, I've been seeing a lot of fans of both DNA and EXO posting about our relationship and holding signs with our names on them.


 

"Concentrate!" I yell at Jiyoung. Her dancing has really been off today.

"I'm sorry, Sumi... My mind has just been elsewhere today..." She casts her eyes to the floor and bites her lower lip.

I sigh and grab her wrist, pulling her out of the dance studio and into a random empty room. "Alright. Spill it."

"Kevin asked me to be his girlfriend... And he wants us to go public like how you and Chanyeol are..."

"So? That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you!" I clasp my hands together and bring them to my chest.

"But... I haven't given him an answer yet... And, I've been avoiding him... I feel really guilty.. But I'm worried... What if the fans don't approve?" She looks at me with eyes full of worry.

"Jiyoung, listen to me. If the fans are supportive of Chanyeol and I, even after how this whole thing got started, then they'll definitely be supportive of you and Kevin." I give her a warm smile.

"But-"

"No 'buts'. You saw how Chanyeol and I started, it wasn't very pretty. But the fans are still on our side and support us. Just as long as you and Kevin are happy, that's the only thing that matters."

"Thanks, Sumi. I knew I could count on you." She grabs me into a hug.

"Now go, go and tell him that you will be his girlfriend." I giggle, pushing her out of the room.


 

It's been about four hours since I told Jiyoung to agree to be Kevin's girlfriend. "I wonder what they're doing?" Hanbyul asks, sitting next to me on my bed while braiding my hair.

"Probably drinking lemonade and kissing." I smirk and let out a chuckle.

"We all both know how much they both LOVE lemonade." Shinyoung laughs.

We hear someone come in the door. "I'm hoooooooooooooooooome!"

We look at each other with mischievous smirks. "How was it?" Shinyoung asks as Jiyoung appears in the doorway with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Amazing! He took me ice skating, and then we went to a French restaurant! Then, after that, he took me to the top of this hill that overlooks Seoul, and it was SOOOOO gorgeous and romantic!!" She squeals and plops down on her bed.

"Did you guys have lemonade?" I smirk. Her face turns bright red and she rubs the back of her neck. "I knew it!!" I yell in triumph.

"So, you guys are together now?" Hanbyul asks.

"Yeah. I accepted, and now it's official."

"It's about time." We all muse.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

FINALLY an update. It's kind of boring, but an update nontheless. Mazzie_woo, this chapter is definitely for you. ;D XD

Anyway, enjoy! :3